Bioware pushed out Anthem patch 1.0.Three this morning which is a number of days sooner than scheduled.
Anthem patch 1.0.Three is now obtainable on all platforms, and a pleasant shock contemplating it wasn’t speculated to land till March 12.
Major fixes within the patch embody improved stability for all platforms, fixing a variety of crashing and connection points. This contains the short-term power-down crash PlayStation 4 users were experiencing earlier this week.
Respawn restrictions have been eliminated, and a umber of audio enhancements have been made.
Patch notes are under.
Anthem patch 1.0.3
High degree fixes and modifications
- Respawn restrictions have been eliminated – Respawn timers are actually based mostly on the exercise a participant is in. Crit-Path, Agent Missions and different non-end game missions now have a respawn timer of 10 seconds. Strongholds, Legendary Contracts, and different finish game missions now have a respawn timer of 30 seconds. The respawn timer Freeplay stays unchanged.
- Loot Changes – Common (white) and Uncommon (inexperienced) drops will now not seem for gamers which are degree 30.
- Improved stability for all platforms – this contains fixes for a variety of points that had been inflicting crashes or connection issues
- Audio Improvements – Fixed a variety of points that might trigger audio to drop out
General Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a variety of points that had been blocking gamers from accessing the Forge
- All missions ought to now correctly finish when all circumstances have been met
- The inbox now correctly shows data on PC (the inbox is discovered within the newsfeed)
- Fixed a problem that will trigger gamers to be unable to work together with NPCs in Fort Tarsis
- The vault is now not accessible from the Forge. This change was made to enhance efficiency
- Fixed a problem that will trigger the game to hold when coming into menus whereas on an expedition
- Titans will now not respawn on missions after they’re defeated. Example: if gamers defeat 2 out of three titans after which wipe on the third, the primary two won’t reappear when gamers respawn throughout a mission
- Server shutdown messages ought to now seem much less typically
- The capacity to Quickplay right into a Stronghold has been added again to the game
- Mouse button Four is now not sure to the again button for PC gamers
- Crashes that occurred whereas choosing sure dialog choices when interacting with an NPC have been fastened
- Players ought to now not get caught on the finish of the “Tomb of General Tarsis” mission
- Players ought to now run into much less points throughout Quickplay missions. Additional enhancements to Quickplay will likely be coming in future updates
- Players ought to now not get caught behind fogwalls on missions or in strongholds as typically
- Players ought to now obtain credit score for the “There Be Giants” problem when they’re downed and when the occasion is lively
- Improved the audio when defeating creatures to supply higher suggestions
- Changed wording for server shutdown messaging to raised point out that it’s simply the gamers server shutting down, not your complete game server
- Players might now launch an expedition from anyplace throughout the launch bay and Fort Tarsis.
- PS4 led lights will now change based mostly on the javelin getting used
- It ought to now be tougher for gamers to get stun locked by sure enemy compositions
- The values on max flight time inscriptions have been elevated
- The look of the N7 vinyl on Legion of Dawn armor has been improved
- Haluk will now correctly face gamers throughout sure dialogue scenes
- The message “Open the Cortex to track the legionnaire Challenges” will now not pop up after finishing the suitable challenges
- Fixed a problem that will trigger gamers to get caught on the entrance to the sewers within the Temple of the Scar Stronghold
- Titans: Several steadiness modifications made to all variations of Titans
- Reduced total harm mitigation from 100% to between 70% and 75% relying on the harm kind.
- Increased the time that weakpoints are uncovered.
- Fixed a problem that prevented results from making use of and thus stopping combos.
- Increased the harm the Titan takes from weakpoint hits.
- Lesser Titan’s weakpoint’s have been modified to at all times be lively.
- Improved the collision on the ring and in search of projectile assaults. This ought to make them simpler to dodge.
- Decreased the radius of the in search of projectile assault.
- Decreased the harm finished by the self-destruct capacity.
- Players will likely be much less more likely to be repeatedly staggered by heavy assaults.
- Adjusted the power utilized by some creature assaults down which is able to decrease the frequency of participant’s being staggered.
- Frozen Scar Enforcers and Scrappers can now not transfer or assault whereas frozen.
- The Monitor’s well being has been enormously diminished within the Heart of Rage Stronghold.
Damage and Item Scaling Changes
- Adjusted the harm scaling of secondary harm sources. These now scale with Average Item Power. This will enable these harm sources to raised scale within the Grandmaster Difficulties.This will enhance the scaling of the next:
- Melee Damage
- Combo Damage
- Ultimate Damage
- Status Effects
- Item Procs (e.g. Proc from Yvenia’s Thunder)
- Item Power scaling has modified to raised mirror the precise energy of the merchandise based mostly on its rarity. This is utilized to all objects retroactively. Players will see the Power of their objects go up.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- The Ultimate capacity bar will now not seem full firstly of a mission when it isn’t truly full
- Weapon recoil will now cease as soon as an exo is wanting straight up
- Fixed a variety of animation points that might happen when the Colossus was utilizing its defend
- It ought to now not be attainable for the Interceptor to turn into Frozen whereas beginning up their final
- Interceptor Aura harm will now deal the right kind of injury based mostly on the lively aura
- Players can now not equip skills from one javelin to a different
- The Colossus can now use gear quicker after being attacked by a heavy hit from enemies
- The Colossus can now defend cost by destructible objects reminiscent of explosive canisters or harvest nodes
- The Colossus now recovers quicker after crashing into partitions
Item Balance Updates
- Increased the bottom well being of Wind Wall and Bulwark Point to supply higher scaling in increased difficulties. The period of those has been diminished to 20 seconds, down from 60 seconds
- Burst Mortar’s harm has been elevated to 300, up from 145 and its cooldown has been diminished to six seconds, down from 10 seconds. Its description has additionally been fastened
- Flak Cannon’s harm has been elevated to 42, up from 30
- Battle Cry’s description has been up to date to clarify that it additionally reduces the resistances of affected targets
- Wraith Strike’s harm has been elevated to 250, up from 200 and it’ll now apply elemental impact to targets based mostly on the lively aura
Note: Description textual content for Wraith Strike will likely be up to date in patch 1.0.4.
Item Bug Fixes
- Wind Wall ought to now not block or intervene with different participant skills
- Ranger Grenadier Component will now accurately decrease the cooldown of grenade skills
- Fixed a problem the place sure weapons weren’t firing the place the crosshairs had been aimed
- The Ice Blast capacity for the Storm javelin now has the primer icon accurately displayed
Inscription Bug Fixes
- The Thruster Delay Recovery inscription is now accurately making use of a bonus
- The Overheat Delay Recovery inscription is now accurately making use of a bonus
- The Weapon Reload Bonus inscription is now accurately making use of a bonus
Note: These may have non-updated textual content values till patch 1.0.4.
Masterwork Item Balance Updates
Increased the bottom harm of the next Masterwork Weapons.
- Ralner’s Blaze
- Rolling Carnage
- Cycle of Pain
- The Last Stand
- Glorious Result
- Insult and Injury
- Sentinel Vengeance
- Gnosta’s Balm
- Vassa’s Surprise
- Soothing Touch
- Renewed Courage
- Artinia’s Gambit
Masterwork Item Bug Fixes
- Ralner’s Blaze – Will now not roll with incorrect inscriptions
- Ablative Shielding now gives the correct increase in defend and armor
- Badge of Devastation will now generate extra final cost when triggered
- It ought to now not be attainable to stack the impact from Gunslinger’s Mark greater than as soon as
Known Issues – fixes within the works
- When loading into the game for the primary time after a patch the Shields and Armor on a javelin will likely be incorrect. The first time a participant enters and exits Freeplay or every other exercise the problem will repair itself.
- Players are usually not receiving their degree 20 Match Consumables. Players had been granted merchandise blueprints as a substitute of the recipes once they hit this degree beforehand.
- Some gamers might expertise audio crackling whereas in Fort Tarsis.
- There could also be some cases the place gamers are unable to give up out of a Quickplay mission by the map UI.
- A quantity challenges is probably not monitoring correctly, such because the aims beneath the “Legendary Freelancer” problem.
- Some gamers might encounter a bug the place they’re unable to work together with any objects or gamers.
- Visual results on javelin thrusters are usually not functioning correctly whereas stormy climate is current in game.
- Inactivity messages might not be capable to be dismissed after a participant returns from being away.
- There are a variety of Origin error messages that some PC gamers might encounter, together with Origin displaying that it’s offline when it truly on-line.
- The UI might not show occasions for some gamers when an occasion has spawned close by in Freeplay.
- There is a bug the place armor pips can change in between actions. This is each a show and gameplay difficulty.