This Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link information will stroll you thru one of many key unlocks for accessing the numerous closed-off areas of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – repairing your lovable droid BD-1’s broken Scomp Link. We’ll present you the place to discover a new one and what you must get there, together with how you can use it when you’ve acquired it to slice open all kinds of chests, doorways, and extra!
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link information contents:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link overview
- Where to find Scomp Link in Jedi: Fallen Order
- How to use Scomp Link to slice open chests and doors
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link overview
Early on in Cal and BD-1’s journey collectively, your little droid pal could have a little bit of an unlucky encounter with a Bog Rat. Don’t fear; he’ll be simply high-quality. But the Bog Rat broken BD-1’s Scomp Link, which is a part of what makes BD items so helpful for accessing in any other case inaccessible areas.
Until you discover a new Scomp Link for BD-1, you’ll be taunted wherever you go by locked doorways or chests that can not be opened with out the usage of a Scomp Link. You’ll know these specific chests or doorways from the remaining, as a result of they’ll be colored purple as an alternative of the same old gray/white.
Where to search out Scomp Link in Jedi: Fallen Order
So, the place are you able to discover a new Scomp Link so you may make your droid buddy complete once more? Only on Zeffo – the second most important planet you’ll achieve entry to after finishing the tutorial mission on Bracca, and the next mission on Bogano.
The different key factor to know forward of time is that the world yow will discover the Scomp Link is locked to you till you achieve entry to Force Push. For full particulars on this, you’ll want to try our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Force Powers information, however the excellent news is that this may be completed proper right here on Zeffo by progressing by the Tomb of Eilram. So head there, get Force Push, escape, and then you definately’ll be able to entry the Scomp Link. You can do all of that in lower than 10 minutes (versus the 30-40 it’d in any other case take you) by following our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Tomb of Eilram information.
To entry the brand new Scomp Link, head to the Weathered Monument area within the centre of the map of Zeffo, and discover the enormous cracked stone door (will probably be highlighted inexperienced on the map after you achieve Force Push). Use Force Push on this door to interrupt it open, then comply with the trail till you attain a workbench very similar to these you’ll come throughout for customising your Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber. Approach this workbench and work together with it with a purpose to achieve the Scomp Link improve for BD-1.
How to make use of Scomp Link to slice open chests and doorways
Once you may have the Scomp Link, you’ll be capable of order BD-1 to slice all kinds of imperial tech. This contains all these locked doorways and purple chests that beforehand had been unavailable to you.
Many of the chests, you may be barely upset to search out, don’t include something extra necessary or helpful than odd chests – however no less than you may get extra lightsaber elements now! The actual advantage of the Scomp Link is that it lets you open up all kinds of hidden areas and shortcuts, which can drastically assist to chop down on the time you spend navigating the labyrinthine areas on each planet in Jedi: Fallen Order.
And that’s nearly every little thing you must know relating to the Scomp Link improve in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Be positive to additionally try our different guides under!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guide – Find out our eight high suggestions for gamers of all ability ranges on how you can survive your time with Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order skills – This information options full explanations of each single ability within the ability tree, together with our picks for the perfect expertise to improve first!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Force Powers – Learn how and the place to unlock Force Push, Force Pull, Double Jump, and extra.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber – Learn the ins and outs of lightsaber customisation, together with how you can get extra colors, and the place to search out the double-blade and dual-wield lightsaber upgrades.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link – What the hell is a Scomp Link, and how are you going to get your arms on one? Learn how you can open all these locked chests and doorways with this information!
Jedi: Fallen Order bosses:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Oggdo Bogdo – Learn how you can tackle the game’s first true boss and stroll away with out even a scratch.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Rabid Jotaz – Evade this fearsome predator’s strikes and carve him up with this in-depth boss walkthrough.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Second Sister – Learn to defend your self towards essentially the most highly effective of Cal’s foes on this battle on Zeffo.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Ninth Sister – Take down this fearsome Dark Side Inquisitor by studying and adapting to her many unblockable assaults.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Nydak Alpha – Don’t fall for this highly effective beast’s ruses! Let our information educate you the nefarious methods of the Nydak Alpha.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gorgara – Trim the feathers of this colossal hen with our information to defeating the Gorgara on Jedi Master issue.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Taron Malicos – Show this dual-wielding Sith what for on this epic battle within the ruins of Dathomir.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trilla – Complete Cal’s future by besting the damaging Trilla Suduri as soon as and for all.