Lightsaber fight in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is superb, for certain – however what’s with the shortage of lightsaber colours, I hear you ask? To start with, you solely get the selection of inexperienced or blue lightsaber colours (or orange for those who pre-ordered the game) – however you’ll quickly have the ability to unlock many extra colours moreover these. Our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber colours information will stroll you thru not solely find out how to unlock all of the completely different lightsaber colours on provide, but additionally the place to seek out the double bladed lightsaber and find out how to twin wield lightsabers afterward within the marketing campaign!
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information contents:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber overview
- Lightsaber colors & customisation in Jedi: Fallen Order
- How to unlock all Fallen Order lightsaber colors
- How to get double bladed lightsaber
- How to dual-wield lightsabers (split lightsaber)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information
Master Kenobi places it finest: the lightsaber in Jedi: Fallen Order is a chic weapon for a extra civilized age. Your protagonist, Cal Kestis, carried his grasp’s previous lightsaber with him from the very starting of the game, and so that you’ll must shortly discover ways to make good use of it.
But studying find out how to correctly use your lightsaber to defeat foes is one thing finest suited to our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order combat information. Here, we’re going to indicate you find out how to customise your lightsaber to your coronary heart’s content material with all kinds of recent colours, and find out how to unlock the 2 important lightsaber upgrades all through the marketing campaign.
Lightsaber colours & customisation in Jedi: Fallen Order
Scattered concerning the a number of areas of Jedi: Fallen Order are workbenches just like the above, which you’ll be able to method as a way to customise your lightsaber. You’ll discover considered one of these workbenches aboard your ship, the Mantis (proper subsequent to the ship’s Meditation level), and you’ll spend as lengthy or as little as you want customising each side of your lightsaber.
There are 5 areas of your lightsaber which you could customise: your blade shade, emitter, swap, sleeve, and the general materials used. Once you unlock the double bladed lightsaber, you’ll have the ability to customise the emitter part of each ends independently, as you may see beneath.
In order to unlock extra components to play with throughout lightsaber customisation, you’ll must do some exploring. There are a terrific many chests strewn about each area of each planet (and you’ll really hover over any part of a area within the map to see what number of chests there are left to find there), and every chest will unlock a brand new variant for a sure considered one of these 5 areas of lightsaber customisation. Do sufficient exploring, and also you’ll have the ability to simply craft the lightsaber you’ve at all times needed to wield!
How to unlock all Fallen Order lightsaber colours
For a great portion of Jedi: Fallen Order’s marketing campaign, you solely have entry to a restricted collection of colours in your lightsaber: blue, or inexperienced (or orange for those who pre-ordered the game). However, there’s a technique to unlock much more colours to make use of!
The dangerous information is that it’s tied into fairly a late phase of the story, so there’s no actual shortcut to take by way of unlocking these colours. You must play the marketing campaign past your return to Dathomir, throughout which one thing… unlucky… occurs to your lightsaber. In your subsequent quest to forge a brand new lightsaber, you’ll have the ability to choose a selected shade in your kyber crystal:
But don’t fear if you wish to change your thoughts afterward! After this level, you may return to a lightsaber workbench at any time and select between any of those colours throughout your lightsaber customisation.
How to get double bladed lightsaber
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order really permits you to unlock the double bladed lightsaber (assume Darth Maul) surprisingly early on in its marketing campaign, and oh boy, is it value getting. After buying this improve, you’ll have the ability to swap on the fly between single and double blades for every battle; and whereas the double blades don’t hit fairly as onerous with every strike, they’re incredible for deflecting barrages of blaster fireplace, and for overwhelming giant teams with their aggressive flurries.
To unlock the double bladed lightsaber as quickly as attainable, you should choose Dathomir as the primary planet you head in direction of when you acquire entry to the Holotable on-board the Mantis. Head in direction of the target level (take your time with this, as a result of the enemies of Dathomir are very fierce, particularly for those who don’t but have a great deal with on fight) till you meet a mysterious black-robed bearded stranger. After the cutscene that ensues, drop again down the ledge the stranger is standing on (the one coated in vines), after which, wanting again the best way you got here, head down the passage to the fitting. This will lead you to a lightsaber workbench the place you may unlock the double bladed lightsaber.
There can be a technique of unlocking the double bladed lightsaber on the earlier planet, Bagona – however that is really a lot slower, as a result of the realm is off-limits to you till you totally discover the large planet Zeffo and acquire each the Force Push skill and the Scomp Link for BD-1. So for those who’re seeking to unlock the double bladed lightsaber in a well timed style, Dathomir is the best way to go.
How to dual-wield lightsabers (break up lightsaber improve)
Yes, you may dual-wield lightsabers in Jedi: Fallen Order – but it surely’s not fairly what you may assume. Rather than a complete new system of strikes and skills just like the transition from single to double blade, splitting your lightsaber is barely used for 2 fight strikes:
- If you utilize Lightsaber break up assault from a single blade lightsaber, you’ll unleash a flurry of strikes which can be wonderful for coping with a number of enemies directly.
- If you utilize Lightsaber break up assault from a double bladed lightsaber, you’ll unleash a strong overhead double slash which offers incredible injury to a single enemy.
To unlock the flexibility to dual-wield lightsabers, that you must undergo precisely the identical course of as for unlocking the completely different lightsaber colours, as a result of they each activate upon Cal creating his second lightsaber, which happens greater than midway by way of the game’s lengthy marketing campaign.
The excellent news is that after you do unlock it, you’ll shortly thereafter be introduced with a collection of waves of Stormtroopers and Security Droids to check out your new break up lightsaber on, and few moments within the marketing campaign made me really feel so giddy or highly effective as this. So you’ve received that to sit up for!
With that, we’ll conclude our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information. Hopefully this has answered sure questions you’ll have had on find out how to customise or unlock sure aspects of your lightsaber – however for those who’ve any additional questions, don’t hesitate to go away a remark beneath. And now, why not have a gander at considered one of our different Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guides?
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guide – Find out our eight high suggestions for gamers of all ability ranges on find out how to survive your time with Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order combat – Learn find out how to wield your lightsaber and the Force like a real Jedi with our fight suggestions and explanations.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order skills – This information options full explanations of each single ability within the ability tree, together with our picks for the perfect abilities to improve first!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Force Powers – Learn how and the place to unlock Force Push, Force Pull, Double Jump, and extra.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber – Learn the ins and outs of lightsaber customisation, together with find out how to get extra colors, and the place to seek out the double-blade and dual-wield lightsaber upgrades.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link – What the hell is a Scomp Link, and how will you get your palms on one? Learn find out how to open all these locked chests and doorways with this information!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Tomb of Eilram – If you are a puzzle-hater like me, then this information on finishing and escape the Tomb of Eilram in lower than 10 minutes is your Holy Grail.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Tomb of Miktrull – Find out find out how to blitz by way of this nefarious Tomb of torches and vines and lift the Spire of Miktrull with ease!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Stim locations – Use this information to seek out all eight Stim Canister Upgrades scattered all through the game.
Jedi: Fallen Order bosses:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Oggdo Bogdo – Learn find out how to tackle the game’s first true boss and stroll away with out even a scratch.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Rabid Jotaz – Evade this fearsome predator’s strikes and carve him up with this in-depth boss walkthrough.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Albino Wyyyschokk – Learn find out how to simply defeat this monstrous spider with out taking a single hit.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Second Sister – Learn to defend your self towards essentially the most highly effective of Cal’s foes on this battle on Zeffo.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Ninth Sister – Take down this fearsome Dark Side Inquisitor by studying and adapting to her many unblockable assaults.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Nydak Alpha – Don’t fall for this highly effective beast’s ruses! Let our information train you the nefarious methods of the Nydak Alpha.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gorgara – Trim the feathers of this colossal chicken with our information to defeating the Gorgara on Jedi Master issue.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Taron Malicos – Show this dual-wielding Sith what for on this epic battle within the ruins of Dathomir.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trilla – Complete Cal’s future by besting the harmful Trilla Suduri as soon as and for all.