Lightsaber colours had been all the time going to be a sizzling matter in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. And for individuals who have solely simply began enjoying, chances are you’ll initially be dissatisfied on the restricted beginning alternative of inexperienced or blue lightsaber colours (or orange in case you pre-ordered the game).
But concern not, younger padawan! Our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber colours information will stroll you thru not solely methods to unlock all of the completely different lightsaber colours on supply, but additionally the place to seek out the double bladed lightsaber and methods to twin wield lightsabers afterward within the marketing campaign!
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information contents:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber overview
- Lightsaber colors & customisation in Jedi: Fallen Order
- How to unlock all Fallen Order lightsaber colors
- How to get double bladed lightsaber
- How to dual-wield lightsabers (split lightsaber)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information
Master Kenobi places it finest: the lightsaber in Jedi: Fallen Order is a chic weapon for a extra civilized age. Your protagonist, Cal Kestis, carried his grasp’s previous lightsaber with him from the very starting of the game, and so that you’ll have to rapidly learn to make good use of it.
But studying methods to correctly use your lightsaber to defeat foes is one thing finest fitted to our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order combat information. Here, we’re going to point out you methods to customise your lightsaber to your coronary heart’s content material with all types of latest colours, and methods to unlock the 2 important lightsaber upgrades all through the marketing campaign.
Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber colours
Scattered concerning the a number of areas of Jedi: Fallen Order are workbenches just like the above, which you’ll method with a view to customise your lightsaber. You’ll discover one in all these workbenches aboard your ship, the Mantis (proper subsequent to the ship’s Meditation level), and you may spend as lengthy or as little as you want customising each side of your lightsaber.
There are 5 areas of your lightsaber you could customise: your blade shade, emitter, swap, sleeve, and the general materials used. Once you unlock the double bladed lightsaber, you’ll have the ability to customise the emitter part of each ends independently, as you possibly can see beneath.
In order to unlock extra elements to play with throughout lightsaber customisation, you’ll have to do some exploring. There are an amazing many chests strewn about each area of each planet (and you may truly hover over any part of a area within the map to see what number of chests there are left to find there), and every chest will unlock a brand new variant for a sure one in all these 5 areas of lightsaber customisation. Do sufficient exploring, and also you’ll have the ability to simply craft the lightsaber you’ve all the time wished to wield!
How to unlock all Fallen Order lightsaber colours
For an excellent portion of Jedi: Fallen Order’s marketing campaign, you solely have entry to a restricted choice of colours to your lightsaber: blue, or inexperienced (or orange in case you pre-ordered the game). However, there’s a option to unlock much more colours to make use of!
I do have some dangerous information although. You received’t unlock the lightsaber colours till fairly late into the story, so there’s no actual shortcut to take when it comes to unlocking these colours. You should play the marketing campaign past your return to Dathomir, throughout which one thing… unlucky… occurs to your lightsaber. In your subsequent quest to forge a brand new lightsaber, you’ll have the ability to decide a particular shade to your kyber crystal:
But don’t fear if you wish to change your thoughts afterward! After this level, you possibly can return to a lightsaber workbench at any time and select between any of those colours throughout your lightsaber customisation.
How to get double bladed lightsaber
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order truly enables you to unlock the double bladed lightsaber (suppose Darth Maul) surprisingly early on in its marketing campaign, and oh boy, is it value getting. After buying this improve, you’ll have the ability to swap on the fly between single and double blades for every battle; and whereas the double blades don’t hit fairly as exhausting with every strike, they’re incredible for deflecting barrages of blaster hearth, and for overwhelming giant teams with their aggressive flurries.
To unlock the double bladed lightsaber as quickly as potential, you have to decide Dathomir as the primary planet you head in direction of when you achieve entry to the Holotable on-board the Mantis. Head in direction of the target level (take your time with this, as a result of the enemies of Dathomir are very fierce, particularly in case you don’t but have an excellent deal with on fight) till you meet a mysterious black-robed bearded stranger. After the cutscene that ensues, drop again down the ledge the stranger is standing on (the one lined in vines), after which, trying again the way in which you got here, head down the passage to the proper. This will lead you to a lightsaber workbench the place you possibly can unlock the double bladed lightsaber.
There can also be a technique of unlocking the double bladed lightsaber on the earlier planet, Bagona – however that is truly a lot slower, as a result of the world is off-limits to you till you absolutely discover the big planet Zeffo and achieve each the Force Push capacity and the Scomp Link for BD-1. So in case you’re seeking to unlock the double bladed lightsaber in a well timed style, Dathomir is the way in which to go.
How to dual-wield lightsabers (break up lightsaber improve)
Yes, you possibly can dual-wield lightsabers in Jedi: Fallen Order – nevertheless it’s not fairly what you may suppose. Rather than an entire new system of strikes and skills just like the transition from single to double blade, splitting your lightsaber is barely used for 2 fight strikes:
- If you employ Lightsaber break up assault from a single blade lightsaber, you’ll unleash a flurry of strikes which might be wonderful for coping with a number of enemies directly.
- If you employ Lightsaber break up assault from a double bladed lightsaber, you’ll unleash a strong overhead double slash which offers incredible injury to a single enemy.
To unlock the flexibility to dual-wield lightsabers, it is advisable to undergo precisely the identical course of as for unlocking the completely different lightsaber colours, as a result of they each activate upon Cal creating his second lightsaber, which happens greater than midway via the game’s lengthy marketing campaign.
The excellent news is that after you do unlock it, you’ll shortly thereafter be offered with a sequence of waves of Stormtroopers and Security Droids to check out your new break up lightsaber on, and few moments within the marketing campaign made me really feel so giddy or highly effective as this. So you’ve acquired that to sit up for!
With that, we’ll conclude our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber information. Hopefully this has answered sure questions you could have had on methods to customise or unlock completely different sides of your lightsaber – however in case you’ve any additional questions, don’t hesitate to depart a remark beneath. And now, why not have a gander at one in all our different Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guides?
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order tips – Find out our eight prime ideas for gamers of all ability ranges on methods to survive your time with Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order combat – Learn methods to wield your lightsaber and the Force like a real Jedi with our fight ideas and explanations.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order skill tree – This information options full explanations of each single ability within the ability tree, together with our picks for the perfect abilities to improve first!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Force Powers – Learn how and the place to unlock Force Push, Force Pull, Double Jump, and extra.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber – Learn the ins and outs of lightsaber customisation, together with methods to get extra colors, and the place to seek out the double-blade and dual-wield lightsaber upgrades.
- Fallen Order Scomp Link repair – What the hell is a Scomp Link, and how are you going to get your palms on one? Learn methods to open all these locked chests and doorways with this information!
- Fallen Order Tomb of Eilram – If you are a puzzle-hater like me, then this information on finishing and escape the Tomb of Eilram in lower than 10 minutes is your Holy Grail.
- Fallen Order Tomb of Miktrull – Find out methods to blitz via this nefarious Tomb of torches and vines and lift the Spire of Miktrull with ease!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Stim locations – Use this information to seek out all eight Stim Canister Upgrades scattered all through the game.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Grandmaster – High-level ideas and recommendation on methods to beat the game on the toughest problem mode obtainable!
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bosses:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bosses – Our central bosses guides hub will stroll you thru every of the Fallen order bosses, with some normal prime ideas for tackling any of them.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Oggdo Bogdo – Learn methods to tackle the game’s first true boss and stroll away with out even a scratch.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Rabid Jotaz – Evade this fearsome predator’s strikes and carve him up with this in-depth boss walkthrough.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Albino Wyyyschokk – Learn methods to simply defeat this monstrous spider with out taking a single hit.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Second Sister – Learn to defend your self in opposition to essentially the most highly effective of Cal’s foes on this battle on Zeffo.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Ninth Sister – Take down this fearsome Dark Side Inquisitor by studying and adapting to her many unblockable assaults.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Nydak Alpha – Don’t fall for this highly effective beast’s ruses! Let our information train you the nefarious methods of the Nydak Alpha.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gorgara – Trim the feathers of this colossal fowl with our information to defeating the Gorgara on Jedi Master problem.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Taron Malicos – Show this dual-wielding Sith what for on this epic battle within the ruins of Dathomir.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trilla – Complete Cal’s future by besting the harmful Trilla Suduri as soon as and for all.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Bounty Hunters – Learn the ins and outs of those lethal late game Haxion Brood Bounty Hunters.