The third chapter within the Payday 2: Silk Road marketing campaign is now obtainable.
Starbreeze Studios and Overkill have launched the following replace for the Payday 2 Silkroad marketing campaign and it’s referred to as Family Matters.
This is the third chapter and it provides the DLC Breakfast in Tijuana Heist, Fugitive Weapon Pack, and Weapon Color Pack 2. The DLC is priced at $6.99, $2.99, and $2.99, respectively.
A brand new characteristic, the Glove Selection System, has additionally been launched and it’s obtainable to all house owners of the game.
The Family Matters marketing campaign incorporates the next updates:
Silk Road – Family Matters replace (free for all house owners of Payday 2):
- The Glove Selection System
- One new weapon coloration, plus two extra which are unlocked by taking part in the Breakfast in Tijuana Heist – proudly owning the DLC shouldn’t be required.
- Breakfast in Tijuana Heist: A brand new heist persevering with the storyline from the second chapter – $6.99
- Fugitive Weapon Pack: three new weapons (plus an akimbo choice) and 12 new weapon mods -$2.99
- Weapon Color Pack 2: 20 new colours for customizing the looks of your weapons – $2.99
- All three DLCs obtainable individually, or as a part of the Breakfast in Tijuana Bundle at $9.99