During at this time’s Stadia Connect, it was confirmed that Google Stadia will likely be getting 16 new games – together with 5 exclusives.
Just a few months in the past, it was revealed that one of many main causes Google Stadia has such a sparse library has to do with the truth that Google isn’t offering devs enough money.
As a outcome, Stadia hasn’t essentially had one of the best run to date. In truth, Google actually reduced the Stadia Premiere Edition to $100 last month – though additionally they took away the Pro Trial.
However, Google introduced 16 new games for Stadia throughout at this time’s Stadia Connect occasion. Five of those games will likely be unique, whereas the opposite 11 are third-party titles.
Here’s an inventory of the third-party titles which have simply launched or are as a consequence of launch on Stadia:
- One Hand Clapping (accessible now)
- PUBG season 8 (launching July 30, 2020)
- Serious Sam 4 (launching August 2020)
- PGA Tour 2K21 (launching August 21, 2020)
- Super Bomberman R Online (launching Fall, 2020)
- NBA 2k21 (launching Fall, 2020)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (launching Fall, 2020)
- Dead by Daylight (launching September, 2020)
- Hitman (launching September 1, 2020)
- Hitman 2 (launching September 1, 2020)
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds (launching September 18, 2020)
- Hello Neighbor (launching September 20, 2020)
- Outriders (launching Holiday, 2020)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (launching Holiday, 2020)
- Hitman 3 (launching January, 2021)
The 5 exclusives coming to Google Stadia embody Outcasters, which is being made by Gears Tactics developer Splash Damage. It’s as a consequence of launch in Fall 2020. Meanwhile, Stadia unique Orcs Must Die! Three is out now.
The different three exclusives haven’t been formally introduced but – all we all know is that they’re being developed by Harmonix, Supermassive Games, and Uppercut Games, recognized for Rock Band, Until Dawn, and Submerged, respectively.
It’s unclear how massive of an impression this can have at current. While saying exclusives is one option to generate curiosity, the very fact stays that Stadia’s library is critically wanting.
That being stated, quite a lot of different main game releases have already been confirmed for Stadia later this yr, together with Cyberpunk 2077 and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. I suppose we’ll simply have to attend and see.