Raids have arrived to Ghost Recon Breakpoint and it’s evident that they’re proving to be a little bit of a problem to these leaping in for the primary time. These are four-player missions the place cooperation is essential to overcoming the challenges forward. The first raid is named “Project Titan” and can problem gamers to struggle massive drones, so that they’ll must have one of the best gear they’ll get. We’ve now accomplished our small set of guides on the way to defeat the 4 raid bosses, so that you and your raid squad can simply snag some nice raid loot.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint raid information
Our Ghost Recon Breakpoint raid information will go over the necessities for stepping into the raid, so you may put together earlier than launch. It may even go over all the pieces we all know in regards to the Ghost Recon Breakpoint raid launch date for “Project Titan”.
- When is the primary Ghost Recon Breakpoint raid launch date?: It’s out now!
- How do I enter the Ghost Recon Breakpoint raids?: You must get your character to Gear Level 150. Full directions are beneath.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint raid launch date
Raids appeared a bit early than the early December 2019 launch date, however the vital factor is that they’re now dwell!
The first mission of Ghost Recon Breakpoint raid mode is named “Project Titan”, and shall be a four-player cooperative mode the place “super robot” enemies and “drone titan” bosses shall be your opponents for the mission. It takes place on an lively volcano on Golem Island.
It may even be replayable when the servers refresh and include unique raid rewards to acquire on your character. There shall be different raids all year long to come back and also you’ll discover particulars on these in our Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 information.
How to enter Ghost Recon Breakpoint raids
You’ll must be at Gear Level 150 to unlock the raid missions when the time comes. To get there, you’ll must shoot numerous enemies and loot numerous chests, ensuring to equip the gear you get alongside the best way. Note that it will take a very long time. You can discover out extra about gear ranges in our Ghost Recon Breakpoint gear level information.
I recommend that to arrange your self, you full the primary marketing campaign and some of the facet missions till you attain about Gear Level 130-140. For the final ten or so ranges, you received’t must do a ton extra grinding away at enemies. Just maintain looting the gear you discover on them till your foremost gear stage common is 150 or larger. Note that we have now circled your gear stage in purple within the picture above.
Once you have got crammed the tools all the best way to stage 150, you may ship your character again to Erewhon the place you’ll have the ability to settle for missions from Jericho. You could have forgotten who she is as she’s launched once you first come to Erewhon, however she is going to act as the primary level of contact and mission giver for the raid missions. She’s situated near Mads Schulz, with details about her location present in our Ghost Recon Breakpoint Erewhon information.
Alternatively, you also needs to have the ability to entry the Ghost Recon Breakpoint raids within the Objectives Board of the pause menu, to the left-hand facet the place the PVP Ghost War menu is discovered. Like how PVP Ghost War has its personal set of missions within the “Sgt.Brown” icon, there may be an icon for “Jericho” to the precise of the raid possibility – the screenshot above has the placeholder picture the place gamers can entry raids. The solely mission present in “Jericho’s missions menu” presently is to succeed in Gear Level 150, in preparation for when the raids come out.
You’ll must accomplice up with 4 different gamers, so I’d suggest utilizing the Ghost Recon Breakpoint Discord channel in the event you can’t discover dependable companions in matchmaking. Four gamers is a tough cap, and if individuals disconnect, it may be a bit tough to get them again. To do that, go into the celebration tab on the menu – the one with the individuals, and click on on the identify of the latest participant to attempt to invite them again.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Project Titan raid boss guides
The first raid now accessible and is damaged down into 4 completely different sections. Annoyingly, plainly you might want to full each in sequence and that may take as much as a night’s price of sneaking round. While the missions themselves appear to simply be centered on gaining intel, rigorously capturing and eliminating unhealthy guys, and continuing onwards, each culminates in a face-off towards 4 separate bosses. You can take a look at the guides for every of the Ghost Recon Breakpoint raid bosses beneath:
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Titan ALPHA – Baal
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Titan BETA – Super Computer
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Titan OMEGA – Gargoyle
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Titan ZETA – Cerberus
Ghost Recon Breakpoint information hyperlinks
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint guide – The foremost information for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, along with some ideas for rookies.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint signature weapons – Where to search out one of the best weapons within the game.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint blueprint locations – Learn the way to discover blueprints and the way to craft weapons.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint bipod location – Where to search out the bipod attachment.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint NVG locations – Location of a number of night time imaginative and prescient goggles.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint health – the way to heal accidents and therapeutic merchandise recipes.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Erewhon – the place all the pieces is within the hub, and the way to get out.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint skills – All class bonuses and all the abilities and perks listed.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC performance – How to get one of the best efficiency for Ghost Recon Breakpoint on your rig.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint preorder/bonus items – the way to unlock your preorder bonuses in-game.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint weapon parts – All the data you might want to get weapon elements and different gear in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint gear level – Everything you might want to find out about gear ranges
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Faction missions – Find out what Battle Points are, the distinction is between Faction Missions and Faction Support duties, and the rewards for Battle Tiers.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 – All of the upcoming stuff coming within the subsequent yr to Ghost Recon Breakpoint