Looking to create a brand new Warzone loadout in your favorite gun? You’ve come to the proper place. Our Warzone loadout information options top-tier loadout selections for most of the hottest weapons in Modern Warfare’s Battle Royale, from Assault Rifles to Sniper Rifles and extra. We’ll undergo all of the attachments you’ll want for every loadout, and why these explicit mixtures make these weapons a few of the best possible weapons Warzone has but seen.
Below are the perfect Warzone loadouts for Season 5, masking many various top-tier and newer weapons:
Best Bruen loadout | Best FAL loadout | Best Grau loadout | Best ISO loadout | Best AN-94 loadout | Best M13 loadout | Best M4A1 loadout | Best Oden loadout | Best Kilo loadout | Best MP7 loadout | Best MP5 loadout | Best HDR loadout | Best AX-50 loadout | Best Fennec loadout | Best AMAX loadout
Check out our in-depth Warzone weapon stats information for detailed stats on every of the under weapons.
- Bruen Mk9 Attachments:
- APX5 Holographic Sight (Unlock Level: 17)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 53)
- XRK Summit 26.8” (Unlock Level: 38)
- 60 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 48)
- Skeleton Stock (Unlock Level: 56)
- Ideal Pairings: With the 60 Round Mags, the Bruen is nippy sufficient you could justify additionally utilizing an HDR; alternatively, you may make up for its close-range weaknesses with an MP5 or MP7.
My brother and I used the Bruen earlier than it was cool. If you’d seen earlier variations of this information, you’ll have seen me wax lyrical about this unbelievable LMG and the way nobody appears to understand how robust it truly is. But now everybody has caught on. Ah properly.
The secret to the Bruen’s success in my thoughts is the 60 Round Mags, which drastically will increase ADS pace, motion pace, and reload pace – permitting us to justify the usage of the Monolithic Suppressor and 26.8” barrel, to increase the gun’s efficient vary into sniper territory. The ace in my pocket at all times was once the PKM – the gun that nobody appeared to understand was completely unbelievable when kitted out accurately. Now, the Bruen has superceded it in nearly each method. Give it a strive; chances are you’ll be very pleasantly stunned.
- FAL Attachments:
- APX5 Holographic Sight (Unlock Level: 15)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 65)
- XRK Marksman (Unlock Level: 43)
- 24 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 31)
- Tac Laser (Unlock Level: 60)
- Ideal Pairings: Depends in your most popular vary for the FAL. You might go for an MP7 or an HDR – one of many extremes.
Recent buffs to the FAL have left everybody in little doubt as to the dominant semi-automatic rifle in Warzone. With its excessive charge of fireplace and punishing harm per shot, you’ll be extraordinarily fortunate to not come throughout a FAL or two in a late-game Warzone match.
The key to a fantastic FAL loadout is to maximise its harm vary, which is just about the one statistic by which the FAL doesn’t emerge dominant in comparison with the SKS or EBR. So we’ve opted for the Monolithic Suppressor and the longest barrel, alongside a lift to our journal capability so we are able to make correct use of its excessive charge of fireplace. The 2x APX5 might be my favorite scope for weapons like this, permitting you to compete with snipers with out sacrificing ADS pace – and at last we’ve gone for the TAC Laser to make us as speedy as doable, so we are able to hold these HDR and AX-50 customers from taking their pictures.
- Grau 5.56 Attachments:
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 56)
- Tempus 26.4” Archangel (Unlock Level: 36)
- Commando Foregrip (Unlock Level: 4)
- 50 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 24)
- Frangible – Disabling (Unlock Level: 55)
- Ideal Pairings: HDR or MP7 relying on the function you need the Grau to fulfil.
Even with its current nerf, the Grau just isn’t going to be dropping off the highest tier of Warzone weapons anytime quickly. This rifle continues to be a veritable laser, able to defeating even entrenched snipers over 100 metres or extra – and you actually don’t must do a lot with it as a way to make it this manner.
I’ve spent many, many hours racking up kills with the Grau, and that is completely my strongest Grau loadout thus far. I’ve opted for the Archangel Barrel over the others just because its ironsights are fantastic, and prevent having to connect an Optic. You can also (rightfully) query the usage of the off-meta Frangible Disabling perk, however this is without doubt one of the only a few weapons the place it’s not solely viable however astonishingly highly effective. A single shot to the legs (and since that is an Assault Rifle, a legshot offers as a lot harm as a bodyshot) will nearly utterly lock down the enemy. And with the extremely correct Grau, a shifting goal goes to be the primary motive you miss your pictures. Take that drawback away, they usually’re pretty much as good as useless.
- ISO Attachments:
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: )
- FSS Revolution (Unlock Level: )
- 50 Round Drums (Unlock Level: )
- Merc Foregrip (Unlock Level: )
- FTAC Elite ISO Grip (Unlock Level: )
- Ideal Pairings: Grau, Bruen, FAL, or another correct weapon able to combating at mid-to-long ranges.
The ISO seems to be a hybrid of kinds between the MP5 and the MP7 or Fennec. Even by the requirements of SMGs in Warzone, the ISO could be very close-quarters – which implies you possibly can both try to mitigate its vary deficits as a lot as doable, or simply lean into the intense shut quarters facet and use a way more versatile secondary weapon to make up for it.
Here we’ve opted for the Monolithic to suppress us, quite than the FSS Nightshade barrel – just because the good thing about the Nightshade is that it frees up one other attachment slot, however there’s nothing actually value putting in that slot. So as an alternative we’re going for full vary, with the longest barrel, 50 Round Drums for optimum ammo capability, and the ISO’s model of the Stippled Grip Tape with the Merc Foregrip to maintain us quick and controllable at shut ranges.
- AN-94 Attachments:
- APX5 Holographic Sight (Unlock Level: )
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: )
- AN-94 Factory X-438mm (Unlock Level: )
- 60 Round Casket Mags (Unlock Level: )
- Tac Laser (Unlock Level: )
- Ideal Pairings: I’d be most tempted to match the AN-94 up with an HDR for sniper dominance, or go in the other way and take an MP7 for shut quarters prowess.
From what we’ve seen thus far, the brand new AN-94 doesn’t fairly have the aptitude to compete with the highest Assault Rifles in Warzone proper now. But you possibly can actually nonetheless deal all method of demise when you equipment it out accurately.
As with nearly each single weapon in Warzone, I choose to maximise vary and bullet velocity. So we’re sticking the Monolithic Suppressor and the 438mm barrel on the AN-94 (keep in mind, it’s at all times essential to be suppressed so you possibly can keep off the radar). After attaching the sight of your selection, I’ve opted for optimum ammo capability with the 60 Round Mags for downing entire squads with a single journal, and at last the Tac Laser to dramatically pace up goal acquisition.
- M13 Attachments:
- APX5 Holographic Sight (Unlock Level: 23)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 60)
- Tempus Marksman (Unlock Level: 56)
- Commando Foregrip (Unlock Level: 18)
- 50 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 24)
- Ideal Pairings: The MP7 is basically the M13, however outfitted for close-quarters fight. Having each offers you an astonishing charge of fireplace for any vary.
The M13 is one other naturally correct and low-recoil Assault Rifle, and one of the fashionable selections for Warzone loadouts. Its low harm – particularly at vary – is made worthwhile by its blistering charge of fireplace.
With this M13 loadout, we’re doing as a lot as doable to extend the mid-to-long-range prowess of this weapon with the Monolithic/Marksman double-whammy. 50 Round Mags is no-brainer as a result of pace with which you’ll be able to run out of ammo with the M13, and the Commando Foregrip is there to assist management that graudal horizontal recoil throughout prolonged sprays. Unfortunately there are not any respectable ironsights with the M13, so we’ve sacrificed our fifth slot on the Optics altar. The APX5 is a stable favorite, providing a clear 2x scope with out slowing down your ADS pace.
- M4A1 Attachments:
- APX5 Holographic Sight (Unlock Level: 23)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 58)
- Corvus Custom Marksman (Unlock Level: 59)
- Merc Foregrip (Unlock Level: 20)
- 50 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 24)
- Ideal Pairings: Match this M4 with an HDR for excessive distances, and also you’ll have one of the versatile loadouts in Warzone.
The outdated favorite M4A1 has seen higher days, with up-and-comers just like the Grau and the M13 stealing a lot of its former thunder. But the M4 continues to be clinging to the highest of the meta, hanging a strong and dependable steadiness between harm and dealing with.
I really feel like I’ve tried each doable permutation of M4A1 attachment combos earlier than deciding on this one. Here I’ve unusually opted for the second-longest barrel (the Marksman) quite than the longest, as a result of the weightier M16 Grenadier simply doesn’t give sufficient of a profit over its little brother to make the added bulk worthwhile. I’ve additionally gone for the Merc Foregrip quite than the Operator Foregrip, not only for the improved hipfire accuracy but additionally as a result of the Merc Foregrip, it seems, has a startlingly optimistic impact on vertical recoil management. Try out this M4A1 class; you gained’t be dissatisfied.
- Oden Attachments:
- APX5 Holographic Sight (Unlock Level: 17)
- Colossus Suppressor (Unlock Level: 22)
- Oden Factory 810mm (Unlock Level: 23)
- 30 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 59)
- Stippled Grip Tape (Unlock Level: 15)
- Ideal Pairings: Considering the Oden’s gradual cycle charge and energy over nice distances, chances are you’ll wish to decide a very good close-range choice just like the MP7 or MP5 – however truthfully, I like to pair this Oden with an HDR and simply dominate the long-range game.
The Oden might be at all times going to be my favorite weapon in Warzone. The hardest-hitting full-auto gun within the game, this beast can punish enemies with simply a few pictures – and, unusually, it’s fairly viable at nearer ranges too.
I wish to embrace the Oden’s weight and sluggish dealing with, kitting it out with the heaviest attachments as a way to give it the best vary doable. One advantage of this explicit setup is you could get it actually early on by way of unlock ranges (minus the 30 Round Mags – however then the subsequent smartest thing, the 25 Round Mags, will be picked up at Level 13). So you don’t even should play a lot with the Oden as a way to give it the very best attachments, and begin decimating enemy groups at unbelievable ranges.
- Kilo 141 Attachments:
- Monocle Reflex Sight (Unlock Level: 51)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 68)
- Singuard Arms 19.8” Prowler (Unlock Level: 38)
- Commando Foregrip (Unlock Level: 12)
- 100 Round Drums (Unlock Level: 58)
- Ideal Pairings: HDR or MP7 relying on the function you need the Kilo to fulfil.
I’ve at all times liked the Kilo, however the Grau is – in most methods – just a bit bit higher. Thank goodness, then, that the Kilo has one very clear benefit: it will get 100 Round Drums.
In my opinion that is how the Kilo ought to be used: combining the dealing with and reliability of an Assault Rifle with the magazine measurement and spraying energy of an LMG. I like to make use of the Monocle Sight with this setup, as a result of I wish to minimise the quantity of visible muddle so I don’t lose sight of enemies throughout the 100-mag spray-down. Add the standard Monolithic Suppressor and longest barrel to maximise the gun’s vary, and a Commando Foregrip for slightly additional controllability – and this unusually phallic loadout is all of the sudden one of many strongest mid-range monsters in Warzone.
- MP7 Attachments:
- G.I. Mini Reflex (Unlock Level: 25)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 50)
- 50 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 22)
- Stippled Grip Tape (Unlock Level: 26)
- Tac Laser (Unlock Level: 51)
- Ideal Pairings: The Bruen, Grau, and Oden all present wonderful counterparts to the MP7; alternatively, you possibly can sacrifice a little bit of mid-range viability for the ever-useful HDR.
The MP7 has lengthy since been my favorite SMG. Gone are the times of the MP5 and the AUG (although these are nonetheless fantastic close-quarters beasts). The MP7 takes the cake not just for its superb charge of fireplace and ammo capability choices, but additionally its surprisingly controllable recoil.
Thanks to Drift0r I do know that the MP7 has a cap on its most harm vary, which implies it’s near-pointless to do our regular trick of double-whammying the vary with a Monolithic and a protracted barrel. So we’re simply going with the Monolithic Suppressor this time (keep in mind, suppression is totally crucial in Warzone for staying off the radar), and after increasing the journal capability and giving it my favorite optic for close-quarters weapons, I’ve put all the things into ADS pace and Sprint To Fire pace with the Stippled Grip Tape and Tac Laser. I do know, I do know. The laser’s seen to enemies. Bleh. But on the ranges we’re speaking about, it actually doesn’t matter that a lot. And oh my gawd, the dealing with of this factor is divine.
- MP5 Attachments:
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 20)
- Commando Foregrip (Unlock Level: 9)
- 45 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 13)
- Tac Laser (Unlock Level: 57)
- Sleight of Hand (Unlock Level: 37)
- Ideal Pairings: The MP5 ought to purely be utilized in close-quarters fight, so that you’ll want a dependable secondary to cowl mid and lengthy vary. Oden or Grau can be my decide.
The MP5 completely melts enemies at shut vary. It’s fast, highly effective, and dependable, so long as you possibly can deal with its decidedly bouncy recoil. But on the entire, we are able to deal with it very similar to we handled the above MP7 as a way to flip it right into a world-class weapon.
No barrel once more; simply the Monolithic Suppressor to maintain us off the map and provides us slightly vary increase. The Commando Foregrip is critical right here to scale back the horizontal kick of the MP5. And, as at all times, we’re going to enhance the journal capability, as a result of 30 rounds simply isn’t sufficient in Warzone. As for the ultimate two slots, you possibly can take the gun in a number of instructions; however I like to enhance its common dealing with and ease of use with the Tac Laser (similar to the MP7, the seen laser isn’t so dangerous with super-close-range weapons) and the Sleight of Hand perk, which hastens the MP5’s irritatingly prolonged reload time.
- HDR Attachments:
- VLK 3.0x Optic (Unlock Level: 18)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 33)
- 26.9” HDR Pro (Unlock Level: 9)
- FTAC Champion (Unlock Level: 35)
- Focus (Unlock Level: 20)
- Ideal Pairings: Pair this HDR up with just about something you want. My private favourites are the Oden and the Grau.
Everyone has a stance on the HDR vs AX-50 debate, however I at all times fall firmly on the aspect of the bulkier HDR. And that’s for one easy motive: the 26.9” HDR Pro Barrel turns the HDR into the closest factor you will get to a hitscan weapon in Warzone.
This is by far the most effective HDR loadout I’ve discovered thus far. The first steps are straightforward: take away that terrible optic glint (which, by the way, is true of even the inventory HDR optic) with the crisp and clear VLK 3.0x; and add a Monolithic for added suppression and vary. After that, it’s a toss-up between Focus and Presence of Mind, however after the current nerf to the penalties of holding your breath for too lengthy, I’m not too fussed about rising the length. And I’ve been screwed too many occasions by aim-punch to not have Focus on my aspect. And lastly, the FTAC Champion Stock, to offer me some refined however very welcome aiming stability and steadiness.
- AX-50 Attachments:
- VLK 3.0x Optic (Unlock Level: 11)
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 15)
- Singuard Arms Pro (Unlock Level: 7)
- 9 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 29)
- Focus (Unlock Level: 22)
- Ideal Pairings: Much just like the HDR, pair the AX-50 up nonetheless you want. Grau, Oden, MP7… The prospects are limitless!
I could choose the HDR to the AX-50, however that doesn’t imply I’ll by no means use it. In reality, I’ve bought a devoted loadout slot for the AX-50 on the times the place I really feel like having a barely extra responsive sniper rifle in my palms.
Again we’ve eliminated the optic glint by including the nippy VLK 3.0x Optic, and we’ve prolonged the vary with the outdated favorite Monolithic Suppressor. But this time we’ve additionally opted for the most important doable journal measurement. My considering is that one of many Ax-50’s advantages over the HDR is its recoil management; you don’t lose sight of your goal as simply as you may with the HDR. So, why not have fun this with the power to fireplace as many pictures as doable in fast succession?
- Fennec Attachments:
- ZLR Sabre (Unlock Level: 38)
- ZLR 16” Apex (Unlock Level: 32)
- 40 Round Drum Mags (Unlock Level: 20)
- Stippled Grip Tape (Unlock Level: 29)
- Sleight Of Hand (Unlock Level: 39)
- Ideal Pairings: The Oden would undoubtedly be my decide, offering the medium and long-range power that you’re so sorely missing with simply the super-short-range Fennec.
The Fennec (or Vector, when you like) was added initially of Season 4, and it’s primarily an MP7 pushed to the intense. Its declare to fame is that it has the quickest hearth charge of any gun in Warzone – however to counteract this, it has a low magazine measurement, excessive recoil and side-to-side bounce; and its bullet velocity and harm dropoff stats make it a particularly shut quarters weapon solely.
You completely want the 40 Round Mags for the Fennec, since you burn by means of ammo so rapidly with this gun. Your different precedence ought to be rising your bullet velocity as a lot as doable, so we’ve gone for the Sabre and 16” barrel collectively (which additionally considerably will increase harm vary, and suppresses your pictures for good measure). And lastly we’ll maximise your time spent spraying with the Stippled Grip and Sleight Of Hand perk.
- CR-56 AMAX Attachments:
- Monolithic Suppressor (Unlock Level: 66)
- XRK Zodiac S440 (Unlock Level: 44)
- Merc Foregrip (Unlock Level: 9)
- 45 Round Mags (Unlock Level: 31)
- XRK CR-56 Stippled Wrap (Unlock Level: 34)
- Ideal Pairings: You can’t go improper with an HDR!
The CR-56 AMAX beats the AK at its personal game with a fantastic harm profile and relatively excessive charge of fireplace, at the price of a startlingly gradual reload pace. But no matter this draw back, there’s quite a bit to like about this AR – which is nice, as a result of it’ll take time to unlock the gun’s full potential.
There’s nothing unusual happening with our AMAX loadout. As regular we’ve opted for optimum vary and bullet velocity with our lengthy barrel and Monolithic Suppressor. As regular we’ve elevated the journal measurement to assist when combating a number of enemies directly. And then we’ve given it some added mobility and management with the Stippled Wrap and Merc Foregrip. Sometimes the only resolution is the most effective.
You’ll discover I didn’t embody Perks within the above loadouts, and that’s as a result of I have a tendency to make use of nearly precisely the identical set of Perks for every of my loadouts. I gained’t spend a lot time with this, however listed below are my rankings for the most effective Perks in Warzone, divided by slot and starting from greatest to worst:
|Slot 1||Cold-Blooded||Double Time||E.O.D.||Scavenger||Quick Fix||Kill Chain|
|Slot 2||High Alert||Ghost||Overkill||Restock||Pointman||Hardline|
|Slot 3||Amped||Tune Up||Shrapnel||Battle Hardened||Tracker||Spotter|
Overall, High Alert (and due to this fact Cold-Blooded) dominate a majority of loadouts as a result of it’s simply so helpful to have (and bypass) that early warning system of enemies. However, I at all times have one Overkill loadout prepared, in case I’m respawning and simply want a well-rounded equipment so I can begin combating as quickly as doable. And Ghost is a improbable decide for staying off the radar of enemies, notably for Solos, so chances are you’ll wish to contemplate this over High Alert in some instances.
I’ll equally spend little time on tools in your Warzone loadouts, as a result of it’s principally all the way down to playstyle and desire. Personally I swear by the plain outdated Frag Grenade, however you may also discover nice success with C4 – notably when you’re about to be run over by a cargo truck. And Molotovs are wonderful for zoning explicit areas, which is one thing you’re not likely in a position to do with another deadly tools.
As for tactical tools, I flip-flop between Flashes, Stuns, Stims, and the Heartbeat Sensor. The first two are pretty interchangeable and equally highly effective; the Stim has saved my life many occasions throughout frantic moments of hazard; and the Heartbeat Sensor is miles higher than folks suppose it’s. It’s like a shorter-ranged UAV, however free of charge and perpetually.
It’s really very straightforward to acquire your individual preset loadout in a Warzone match. All it is advisable to do is locate (or purchase) a Supply Drop. Supply Drops will spawn periodically all through a match, and also you’ll be notified on-screen when one is touchdown close by.
But your greatest guess is normally to accrue sufficient cash to purchase a Supply Drop from one of many Call Of Duty: Warzone Buy Stations scattered throughout the map. Cash actually isn’t troublesome to come back by, and it’s properly value shopping for a number of provide drops over the course of a match so you possibly can combine and match top-tier main weapons with out the necessity for the Overkill Perk.
Just be sure to customise your loadouts the way you need them between matches, otherwise you’ll be caught selecting between the (extraordinarily underwhelming) default loadouts. Attachments for a weapon should be unlocked by incomes kills with that weapon throughout any game mode in Warzone or Modern Warfare – and this consists of the warm-up time earlier than matches in Warzone, so get killing!
And with that, we’ll wrap up this Best Warzone loadout information. Hopefully you’ve bought a couple of issues to consider, and maybe to strive the subsequent time you’re dropping in Verdansk. Why not additionally try one among our different Warzone guides within the interim? The weapons information is especially helpful – if I do say so myself.
Call Of Duty: Warzone information sequence [Season 3]
- Warzone Bunker locations – Keycards, Bunker 11, and the Nuke occasion defined.
- Best Warzone loadout – the perfect loadouts and perks in Warzone.
- Warzone weapon stats – the definitive Warzone weapon stats information.
- Best guns in Warzone – study concerning the weapons dominating the Warzone meta.
- Best AR in Warzone – a information to Assault Rifles in Warzone.
- Best SMG in Warzone – a information to SMGs in Warzone.
- Best LMG in Warzone – a information to LMGs in Warzone.
- Best Sniper in Warzone – a information to Sniper Rifles in Warzone.
- Best Marksman Rifle in Warzone – a information to Marksman Rifles in Warzone.
- Best Shotgun in Warzone – a information to Shotguns in Warzone.
- Warzone Akimbo – Warzone’s Akimbo perk defined.
- How to play Call Of Duty: Warzone – a primer on the primary options of Warzone.
- Call Of Duty Warzone tips – prime ideas for profitable in Warzone.
- Warzone map locations – a information to the big Verdansk map.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone landing – the most effective methodology for touchdown rapidly in Warzone.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Buy Stations – use Buy Stations.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Gulag – a information to the Gulag in Warzone.
- Call Of Duty: Warzone Solos tips – ideas for surviving with none teammates.