A number of months after launch, we lastly have official controller help for XCOM 2 on PC, and it comes with a little bit one thing further.
Still, you had been in a position to make use of the Steam Controller, however official help for Xbox 360 and Xbox One pads, which make up the overwhelming majority of controllers used on PC, was absent.
Now that we have a good console version, Firaxis has gone again and added correct, official Xbox One and Xbox 360 controller help.
There’s one different cool characteristic obtainable when utilizing a controller that permits you to tour the Avenger ship in first-person. As you possibly can see within the video above, you’ve got full management over the motion and Firxais detailed precisely how one can flip this view on in a new blog post.
Controller help and the brand new video mode had been added in a patch, which additionally fastened some minor remaining bugs. See the remainder of the modifications for Patch 7 under:
- Adds conventional (non-Steam Controller) controller help to the PC
- Fix config/upk file points that forestall full conversion mods from being potential on the Steam Workshop and likewise enable mods to have Bink information
- In Alien Hunters, the “Ruler Reaction” notification will keep on the display screen after a unit fires on the Archon King whereas he’s utilizing Icarus Drop throughout fight
- SPARKS can’t be healed by Medikits
- Additional minor bug fixes