Patch 1.02 is getting rolled out in Japan subsequent month.
World of Final Fantasy launched again in October and patch 1.01 appears to have buggered up the visuals for some gamers on the PS4 Pro.
Uninstalling the patch might present a short lived repair however the title was due for a PS4 Pro patch after launch and Square Enix are rolling out patch 1.02 in Japan on January 12, 2017. The patch will repair the blurriness points in addition to few different issues that Gematsu translated from Square Enix’s site:
- Added “Theater Mode” to title menu – View the occasion scenes that happen throughout the recreation once more at any time through Theater Mode
- Added PS Vita model voice information obtain information – A DLC verify is now carried out when you choose “From the Beginning” or “Continue.” If you haven’t downloaded the voice DLC, the sport will begin following a system message
- Added a “Puzzle Switch” activation notification – A message is now displayed if you meet the necessities to activate a “Puzzle Switch.”
- Added a ‘how to be rewarded notification’ if you clear the “Vestiges of Life” Intervention Quest – A touch message is displayed if you clear the “Vestiges of Life” Intervention Quest. If you’ve already cleared the search and didn’t obtain a reward, a touch message shall be displayed at Sylver Park
- PlayStation four Pro help repair – Fixed a bug that blurs the display when linked to a 2K monitor
- Other bug fixes
There’s no information but on when this patch will roll out within the west, however hopefully it received’t be too lengthy after the Japanese launch.