The Armed have shared the music video for a new song, “AVERAGE DEATH.” It was produced by the Detroit-based production company Former Co.; the song is taken from the rock collective’s upcoming album ULTRAPOP, out April 16 via Sargent House. “We hope this video is equal parts mesmerizing and uncomfortable,” the Armed’s Dan Greene said in a statement. Check out the surreal, colorful new visual below.
- Rust comes to Dying Light! Check out the crossover event and a free DLC!
- BioWare Teases New Liara Statue Ahead Of Mass Effect Legendary Edition Launch
- Review: Where's My Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks Sequel?
- Call of Duty’s Zombie Outbreak Continues To Grow In Season 3
- R. Kelly Associate Pleads Guilty to Arson
- Review: Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season Three Brings New Maps, Operators, And More
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season Three Brings New Maps, Operators, And More