Nothing says “holidays” greater than swarms of bloodthirsty bipedal rats.
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide gamers can now try the Karak Azgaraz DLC marketing campaign on PC.
Released right this moment on Steam and coming to consoles in some obscure future, Karak Azgaraz delivers three new maps and challenges Vermintide gamers to combat by means of the Grey Mountains to historical Dwarfen halls.
“Karak Azgaraz brings three new levels to the world of Vermintide, and the rats are meaner than ever – below zero temperature will make anyone cranky,” Fatshark CEO Martin Wahlund mentioned.
The DLC additionally provides two new weapons and a few achievements. Details beneath.
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Karak Azgaraz DLC Features
- New Map: Khazid Kro – Journey by means of the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro
- New Map: The Cursed Rune – Explore the snow lined Grey Mountains
- New Map: Chain of Fire – Make your solution to the highest of the mountain to set the beacon
- New Weapon: Warpick for the Dwarf Ranger
- New Weapon: Falchion for the Witch Hunter
- Three New Achievements