Dickerson was an original member of War and helped define many of their biggest songs as a bassist, vocalist, and co-writer. He was the lead vocalist behind the band’s 10-minute opus “The World Is a Ghetto,” and his bass line was the driving force behind “Low Rider.” He was also a performer and co-writer on “The Cisco Kid,” “Why Can’t We Be Friends,” “Summer,” and more. He was a member of the band until 1979, and in the ’90s, he joined his War bandmates to perform as the Lowrider Band.
- WWE 2K22 Teaser Trailer Promises To ‘Hit Different’
- Swizz Beatz Remembers DMX: “He Lived His Life for Everyone Else”
- DMX died in peace
- Meet Dota 2's New Hero: Dawnbreaker
- Age Of Empires IV Releases This Fall
- Here's What's Coming Next For Star Wars Action Figures
- Review: Mass Effect Legendary Edition Officially Goes Gold