A big content material replace is accessible now for Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
Today’s first content material replace to Vermintide 2 is free, and comes with day by day challenges, quests and the Modded Realm can now be accessed.
The replace additionally consists of over 100 new cosmetics resembling skins, hats, portrait frames, bug fixes and the like.
Players who want to entry mods can check out what’s on supply via the Vermintide 2 Steam Workshop. From right here, gamers are capable of obtain mods to be performed within the Modded Realm of the sport.
Vermintide 2 players can change between the Official Realm and Modded Realm via the sport launcher.
According to Fatshark, the Modded Realm has a “no holds barred stance towards mods and custom content.” The studio did observe, nevertheless, mods will be unable to offer new drops, permit problem/quest completion or present gamers with expertise factors.
More info on the Modded Realm, creating mods, and future mods will be discovered via a developer blog on the official website.
Challenges added with immediately’s replace will be accessed within the hold through a e-book on the desk subsequent to Lohner. There are Daily Quests, and Challenges obtainable with completely different problem ranges. Each will reward the participant with skins, loot chests, hats, and portrait frames.
In most, gamers will “starts fresh” with Okri’s Challenges irrespective of if they’re a Veteran participant or beginner.
As far as the brand new cosmetics are involved, extra hats are being added to the Commendation Chests for all heroes and careers. All hats and Veteran objects in Commendation Chests, and loot chests from Champion and Legend difficulties, have an elevated drop charge.
Cosmetic hats will drop from Commendation Chests, for the particular hero you’ve chosen, and there’s no want to fret about duplicates. There can be a small probability a Commendation Chest will drop a Veteran merchandise.
Patch notes for immediately’s Vermintide 2 replace are beneath.
Vermintide 2 – Patch Notes
Fixes and Tweaks
- Extracting Illusions now not price scrap. Applying Illusions now price 10 Scrap. As the earlier price of extracting Illusions price 20 Scrap, every participant might be refunded 20 Scrap per Illusion of their stock, after they log in. (Currently investigating why this didn’t work and can endeavor to have the refund working once more shortly)
- Added a brand new crafting recipe – Convert Dust. You will be capable of convert Dust to a decrease tier. Ten Blue Dust to 10 Green Dust Or ten Orange Dust to 10 Blue Dust.
- The affirmation delay when Crafting and Salvaging, has been drastically lowered.
- Several Veteran objects lack a particular textures with glowing runes. We are engaged on ensuring all Veteran objects have cool trying skins. In this model, the Veteran Swiftbows “Edrael’s Will”, and “Spite-Tongue” now have their correct runed textures.
- Fixed some points with our present line of cosmetics hats, to make them match higher.
- Fixed a difficulty for the Ranger Veteran Bardin’s expertise “Last Stand” which triggered the buff to be utilized every time a clip was emptied as a substitute of when utterly out of ammo.
- Fixed a difficulty for the Battle Wizard Sienna’s expertise “World Aflame” the place the facility enhance was not utilized correctly when taking part in as a shopper.
- Fixed a difficulty for the Witch Hunter Captain Saltzpyre’s expertise “Necessary Means” the place the facility enhance was not utilized correctly when taking part in as a shopper, when out of ammo.
- Fixed a difficulty for the Zealot Saltzpyre’s expertise “Holy Crusade” the place the crucial strike energy enhance was not utilized correctly when taking part in as a shopper.
- Fixed a difficulty for the Shade Kerillian’s expertise “Bloodfletcher” the place ammo wouldn’t correctly be awarded on backstabs.
- Fixed commonest crash in 1.1
- Fixed LOD with new mysterious skulls within the Keep
The publish Vermintide 2 free content update drops today with Steam Workshop support appeared first on VG247.