Come see what Battlegrounds’ newest replace modified.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds acquired an replace earlier as we speak that launched some adjustments to sound, common bug fixes, and extra. In a post on Steam, PlayerUnknown additionally touched on the lately reported server lag points.
According to him, the builders have recognized the basis trigger for this lag, however the resolution is sadly not gong to be easy as a number of adjustments will must be made to the sport’s core engine code.
“We have no ETA on when this will be resolved just yet, so we ask for your patience while we fix the problem,” the developer wrote.
As for the patch notes, you will discover these under:
- Fixed configuration information (ini) in order that it can’t be used to cover timber, grass, and many others.
- Prevented adjusting the FOV by altering the sport settings file (ini).
- FOV shall be adjustable from the settings menu in-game in a future replace.
- Fixed a problem with door sounds taking part in at low quantity
- Adjusted quantity of wind, rain, and footsteps
- Improved the sounds for the buggy
- When in wet climate, you’ll now sporadically hear thunder sounds
- Added extra help for non-standard side ratios. The recreation will now show on the appropriate FOV on side ratios starting from four:three to 21:9. Multi-monitor environments akin to Eyefinity should not advisable right now.
- Fixed a problem with the compass course not displaying appropriately