A free replace to System Shock: Enhanced Edition has been launched on Steam, and it options System Shock rebuilt from the unique supply code.
The Source Port replace for System Shock: Enhanced Edition has been launched on Steam, and contains System Shock rebuilt from the unique supply code.
This replace is free to all who personal System Shock: Enhanced Edition on Steam. If you don’t personal it, the game is presently on sale for 50% off until September 10.
If you haven’t given the game a go simply but, right here’s what you possibly can count on:
- Higher decision assist as much as 4K widescreen mode
- Mouselook assist
- Rebindable keyboard/mouse/joystick instructions
- Adapted to Nightdive’s KEX engine
- Support for each Direct3D and OpenGL
- Option to change between hi-resolution Mac property and the unique DOS property
- Official assist for fan missions and fan mods
- New unified choices menu that permits altering preferences earlier than gameplay
- Adjustable FOV (Field of View)
- Smoother digicam rotation and translation
- Improved management scheme which permits quicker and streamlined expertise
- Brand new achievements
- In-Game re-mappable keys with three profiles to select from: unique controls, customized controls, and left handed controls.
- Many unique game bugs mounted.
The group at Nightdive Studios continues to be engaged on its System Shock remake, after a few setbacks. It’s slated to reach someday round 2020.