As any good cowboy is aware of, animal husbandry is the cornerstone to a healthful life on the prairie.
Arthur Morgan and the gang aren’t actually the settler sort although, so it’s fortunate that an equine good friend is simply as helpful for outrunning the regulation as pulling a plough. Here’s learn how to brush your horse in Red Dead Redemption 2, so you can’t solely hold their coat clear and glossy however hold their well being and stamina cores full too.
How to brush your horse in Red Dead Redemption 2
There are a couple of causes to maintain your horse’s mane and tail brushed in Red Dead Redemption 2.
First, brushing your horse isn’t only for present. Regular brushing will enhance your bond along with your horse, supplying you with entry to particular expertise like rearing, skid turns and drifting. It doesn’t price something, so brushing is likely one of the quickest low-touch methods to bond along with your noble steed.
Second, when your horse is soiled it damages its stamina core, that means it’ll get drained extra rapidly. You’ll know that is occurring as a result of a crimson brush indicator will begin to flash contained in the horse’s stamina wheel.
Lastly, the horses in Red Dead Redemption 2 are tremendous cute and look superb – so brushing them is an effective way to get up-close-and-personal to benefit from the animation of how they breathe and idle.
You can brush your horse each on horseback and on the bottom.
- Hold the left shoulder button (L1 on PS4) to open the weapon wheel.
- Then press the suitable shoulder button (R1 on PS4) twice to get to the horse menu.
- Hold the suitable stick over to the suitable to focus on your brush, then launch the left shoulder button to make use of the merchandise.
On the bottom:
- Move near your horse and goal it with the left set off.(L2 on PS4)
- Press left on the d-pad and also you’ll brush your horse.
- Keep urgent left to maintain on brushing your horse repeatedly.
You achieve entry to the horse brush at no cost by finishing Hosea’s quest Exit Pursued by a Bruised Ego on the Horseshoe Overlook Camp in Chapter 2.
Looking for the proper stallion? Then try our information on where to find the best horse in Red Dead Redemption 2, in addition to our guide on how to change horses.