Rainbow Six Siege gamers ought to hearth the sport up on their most popular platform and obtain the most recent patch.
Going over the notes for replace 2.1.three to Rainbow Six Siege, it seems like fairly a bit has been mounted.
One factor that hasn’t been mounted, is Hibana’s X-KAIROS bug. There is a matter the place the gadget’s pellets generally refuse to detonate. It seems to occur randomly, and has been occurring for fairly a while.
According to the developers, the staff has been investigating the problem with Hibana’s gadget and as soon as the trigger was decided, they realized it was a fancy situation. Even after “significant testing and tweaking,” the problem continued, and the one approach to resolve the problem shall be to rebuild the backend design of Hibana’s gadget.
Due to it not being an “easy task,” the staff stated it’s going to have the rebuild completed within Year 2 Season 2.
After the sport is patched, gamers will discover tweaks have been made to Glaz’s scope, which the builders really feel will make it simpler to know when a photographs lands or misses. Montagne’s LFP586 hip hearth unfold has additionally been elevated, and Echo’s Yokai drone’s sonic burst now registers all physique elements as a sound hit.
You can learn up on all the fixes included with right this moment’s patch beneath.
Rainbow Six Siege – Patch Notes – Update 2.1.three
- Reduced the noise on the perimeters of the highlighted enemy.
- Lowered the distinction of the teal tint of the lens.
- Lowered the distinction of the yellow spotlight on opponents.
- Fixed the blood splatters impact not showing on profitable photographs.
Developer’s Note: After transport the brand new scope for Glaz with the Velvet Shell Mid-Season Reinforcements, we observed that the blood splatter visible results weren’t working correctly. This known as into query whether or not hits would land on the participant’s opponent or not. We have additionally decreased the noise created by the thermal lens, which induced the yellow spotlight to bleed from the perimeters of the character, which gave the participant a false sense of the place the opponent’s physique begins and ends. As a end result, gamers will be capable to see a lot better when a success lands and when it doesn’t.
Montagne: The LFP586’s hip hearth unfold has been elevated
Developer’s Note: We felt like Montagne paired with the LFP586 + laser sight was total too sturdy at medium and longer vary encounters, so we have now elevated the hip hearth unfold of the gun. Montagne gained’t be capable to rapidly shut down his opponent with out having to show himself anymore, given that there’s a respectable distance between the 2.
Echo: Sonic Burst on Echo’s Yokai drone will now register all physique elements as a sound hit floor to set off the disorientation impact on the opponent.
Developer’s Note: We felt prefer it was actually onerous to hit the top (much more so on consoles), so we’re giving Echo gamers much more room for imprecision to set off the impact.
- FIXED – If the complete enemy staff is kicked for staff killing, the successful staff doesn’t acquire any MMR.
- FIXED – Operators are capable of deploy their devices whereas susceptible.
- FIXED – The Death From Above bonus applies to all kills when initiated whereas rappelling.
- FIXED – The DBNO timer isn’t paused when a teammate is reviving a downed participant.
- FIXED – Shield Operators have been using an historic approach to reload their pistols immediately. The information for how one can carry out this reload has as soon as once more been forgotten.
- FIXED – Operators generally get caught to a Barricade when putting a Breaching Charge on a Barricade that’s partially broken. The Defenders now correctly eliminate their gum in trash receptacles.
- FIXED – Gadget deployment doesn’t set off correctly when a sidearm is in use.
- FIXED – Reloading doesn’t at all times correctly reload the weapon, even when the animation performs. Bandit’s April Fools joke of changing some magazines with empty ones was not acquired nicely by Rainbow Six Actual.
- FIXED – Barricades and Reinforced Walls usually are not correctly displaying for all gamers.
- FIXED – Some gamers are capable of exit and re-enter ADS with shields immediately. Shields are heavy, you’ll be able to’t flap them round.
- FIXED – Players are capable of obtain full ADS accuracy with out totally aiming down sights.
- Caster Camera: FIXED – Spectating a participant on Oregon within the Basement will trigger the digital camera to modify flooring.
- Terrorist Hunt: FIXED – Players will see a damaged animation when an Attacking Operator with a protect makes use of the refill station.
- Custom Game: FIXED – Mira’s One Way Mirror can’t be ejected if Friendly Fire is deactivated.
Operator Bug Fixes
Montagne: FIXED – Montagne locations his left hand on an invisible protect within the MVP display screen when considered by different gamers.
- FIXED – Shock Drone will kill gamers which can be utilizing Rook’s Armor Plates, versus downing them.
- FIXED – The Shock Drone makes no sound impact when destroyed.
- FIXED – Twitch doesn’t have any audio barks when the Maquis Legendary Uniform is supplied.
Mute: FIXED – MP5K Iron Sights are lacking the glow on the entrance sight submit.
Fuze: FIXED – Fuze’s gloves will now match his uniform. He confirmed that he won’t be forgetting gadgets from the packing record once more.
Hibana: FIXED – X-KAIROS Pellets disappear if they’re shot whereas a participant is leaning round cowl.
Kapkan: FIXED – EDD may be deployed by way of an object, inflicting a damaged animation.
- FIXED – Yokai may be thrown immediately onto the ceiling and can persist with it.
- FIXED – Sonic Burst disorient impact hits twice on sure Operators with devices of their fingers.
- FIXED – Yokai’s crosshair doesn’t show inclined goal is being aimed toward.
- FIXED – Yokai can not disorient teammates throughout the Preparation Phase.
- FIXED – Yokai drone can’t be destroyed by projectile explosion whereas in camo.
- FIXED – LMG makes no sound when being deployed or picked up if the protect is destroyed.
- FIXED – LMG protect seems seen momentarily after being redeployed if the protect was beforehand destroyed.
- FIXED – Player doesn’t correctly “attach” to the LMG after vaulting over an object.
Caveira: FIXED – Damage displayed within the kill digital camera is simply too excessive.
- FIXED – Placing the Black Mirror on bolstered partitions separated by an indestructible pillar will trigger the gadget to solely partially deploy.
- FIXED – It is feasible to melee drone from the alternative aspect of an unbroken Black Mirror.
- FIXED – Improper habits of wall throughout deployment of the Black Mirror on partitions with metallic beams.
- FIXED – Objects on the partitions are destroyed after Black Mirror activation, versus throughout the deployment animation.
Jackal: FIXED – Weapon turns into invisible after rapidly activating and deactivating the Hunter Vision repeatedly.
IQ: FIXED – IQ has the unsuitable nail polish shade in third individual view.
Thermite: FIXED – Red LED on the Exothermic Charge stays on after eradicating the cost.
Glaz: FIXED – Hipfiring with the OTS-03 ends in a wonderfully round shot sample, versus photographs touchdown on the level of purpose.
- FIXED – Placing the Black Mirror on non-reinforced partitions with work on the opposite aspect won’t destroy the props and can obscure imaginative and prescient.
- FIXED – Invisible collision causes drones to look as if they’re floating within the Library.
- FIXED – Players can not vault over a Deployable Shield if positioned at 2F Library Hallway doorway.
- FIXED – Yokai can destroy and persist with cabinets which can be halfway up the wall.
House: FIXED – X-KAIROS Pellets don’t penetrate the highest window of the Upper Hallway stairwell when fired from the skin tower.
Consulate: FIXED – Wall isn’t totally destroyed when Black Mirror is activated on it in “B Electric Room”.
Oregon: FIXED – Deployable devices are immediately destroyed when capturing on the indestructible desk in B Laundry Room.
- FIXED – Players don’t obtain any factors when killing an enemy with a gadget after the participant has died.
- FIXED – Firing pin group doesn’t comply with the slide for the USP or Mk1 9mm.
- FIXED – When capturing at the least two occasions earlier than detonating, X-KAIROS pellets don’t produce any sound in third individual.
- FIXED – Wrong placement for Shields within the Winning Showcase.
- FIXED – DBNO audio stays current after reviving the DBNO Operator.
- FIXED – Any outfitted gadget is invisible if held for greater than 9 seconds with one hit key (superior deployment choice) in hand within the End of Round replay or any replay.