The Rainbow Six Siege group by no means rests. Or in the event that they do, we don’t see after they’re doing it.
Rainbow Six Siege will get a stunning large patch right this moment, tidying up a formidable variety of bugs.
Many of those points popped up within the wake of December’s hefty Rainbow Six Siege content update. Given the obligatory day without work over the vacations, it’s a reasonably fast flip round – though your expertise for the extra annoying bugs could have made it really feel longer.
Anyway, the replace rolls out January 11, which is quickly approaching all time zones now, so lots of your Rainbow Six Siege woes are nearly over. Here are the patch notes, through the Ubisoft forums.
- Pause Button in Custom Lobby During Operator Selection Phase
- We have added a Pause button to the UI that may enable the host of a Player-hosted customized video games to pause the match throughout the Operator Selection part.
- To make the most of this performance, the host might want to press [End]/[Start+DPAD UP] to cease the timer. Press the button once more to renew the timer.
- Fixed – Barricade items stay caught in place if hit from a perpendicular angle.
- Fixed – In uncommon situations, a drone is ready to use a useless Attacker’s protect to maneuver the Defuser.
- Fixed – When deploying a strengthened wall, it’s doable to cross by way of the reinforcement.
- Fixed – Muzzle brake additionally hides the flash for facet arms.
- Fixed – When a protect consumer goes susceptible whereas making an attempt to make use of an Observational instrument (drone), the protect will keep geared up whereas susceptible.
- Fixed – In some instances, clipping would trigger an Operator’s protect to vanish. This would enable the Operator to be shot by way of their protect.
- Fixed – Dropping from any peak whereas holding a breaching cost will make her sidearm invisible.
- Fixed – Shotgun pellet impacts don’t stay on Tachanka’s LMG Shield.
- Fixed – After destroying the LMG Shield, it’ll reappear for a number of frames.
- Fixed – Getting kills with Hibana is not going to depend in direction of and SAT Weekly Challenge.
- Fixed – Getting kills with Echo is not going to depend in direction of and SAT Weekly Challenge.
- Fixed – Yokai drones will generally hit an invisible wall when leaping by way of door methods.
- Fixed – Yokai drones will generally hit an invisible wall when leaping in 2F Geisha Room on Skyscraper.
- Fixed – Cluster Charges destroy devices with out destroying breakable flooring.
- Fixed – Black Eye’s stay floating in mid-air when thrown at a damaged barricade.
- Fixed – When a entice is positioned on an elevated floor, it’ll set off even with out vaulting onto it.
- Fixed – Corrupted animation when equipping a second rifle protect after the primary was destroyed.
- Fixed – Sound results from her Shock Drone’s taser doesn’t propagate as meant.
- Fixed – In some situations, Jager’s Magpie units don’t react to Hibana’s pellets.
- Fixed – Player’s controller is not going to vibrate when killed by an EDD.
- Fixed – Players are unable to see who has the Defuser, drop it, or decide it up on Favelas.
- Fixed – Hostage isn’t in a position to be revived if the Hostage goes DBNO and clips with the Kitchen Table.
- Tactical Realism
- Fixed – Operators with “launcher gadgets” (Hibana and Ash) don’t have suggestions when reloading.
- Spectator Camera
- Fixed – When a spectator joins a match in progress, they won’t be able to see Tachanka’s LMG Shield.
- Fixed – Following a participant exterior, they participant can generally develop into invisible to the Spectator.
- Bartlett University
- Fixed – Missing Camera in Vista Hallway.
- Fixed – Tachanka has invisible bullet collision on the entrance of 1F Lobby.
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Fixed – Users stay caught in a vaulting animation after vaulting by way of the 2F Back Stairs window.
- Fixed – Operators are in a position to vault by way of picket panels and clip inside a wall.
- Fixed – The protect on Tachanka’s LMG is offset throughout Kill Cam replays.
- Fixed – The protect on Tachanka’s LMG isn’t seen in Support Mode after switching between Tachanka and one other Operator.
- Fixed – Dud vary on Hibana’s X-KAIROS launcher remains to be seen for different gamers, even after it has been turned off.
- Fixed – Melee kills are displayed as headshots within the kill feed.
- Fixed – Bandit’s Shock Wire kills are displayed as headshots within the kill feed.
- Fixed – Kill Camera will generally cross by way of partitions.
- Fixed – In some situations, Operators seem to have Raptor Legs within the Kill Cam.
- Fixed – When a participant is kicked from a Casual match, they’re nonetheless in a position to rejoin it.
- Fixed – When a participant is kicked from a Ranked match, they’re able to rejoin the identical match whether it is nonetheless working after their 15 minute ban is over.