Fixes for a couple of minor bugs is what you’ll discover on this week’s PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds patch.
The subsequent weekly patch for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is out this week, and developer Bluehole has outlined what to anticipate from this small patch. As at all times, the weekly patches are reserved for minor fixes.
Week ten patch goals to enhance server and shopper efficiency round autos, and repair a couple of miscellaneous bugs. The patch goes dwell as we speak on the check server, and is scheduled for launch tomorrow, June 1 for everybody else.
You ought to see it dwell round 12am PDT, 3am EDT, 8am BST, 9am CEST, following a three-hour-long upkeep. Find the total listing of notes under:
- Improved efficiency by decreasing results performed excessively throughout automobile crashes
- Improved efficiency on the server in relation to autos
- Fixed a crash associated to unequipping an merchandise
- Fixed a crash associated to when autos crashed
- Fixed a bug that brought on a participant to die with out coming into the REVIVE state when being shot by a shotgun or a full-auto weapon in DUO or SQUAD modes
- Fixed a bug that brought on different gamers’ voice chat to be heard at excessive quantity on the airplane
- Fixed a bug that brought on breath gauge to be proven incorrectly in sure conditions
- Partially mounted a bug that brought on a participant to “die from falling” after getting caught in buildings or autos
- Fixed a bug that brought on sound to stutter when many gamers are swimming
- Fixed a bug that brought on translucent crosshair to be proven on VSS scope
- Fixed a bug that brought on a participant to return into the REVIVE state when two gamers begin the revive motion and one cancels