Another PC patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has been launched and it fixes some gameplay and DirectX 12 points.
Just final week, Eidos released v1.9 build 582.1_P9 with elevated assist for DX12 through an opt-in preview for Multi-GPU builds.
Today’s patch notes comprise DirectX 12 particular modifications that are reasonably intensive, so we’ve condensed that half a bit. Gameplay modifications have been listed in full.
Full patch notes can be found via the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided page on Steam.
- Fixed regression that was launched in final patch: Walking pace is now fastened correctly.
- Fixed regression that was launched in final patch: Talos Rucker not spawns twice.
- AMD intro video now has a decrease quantity.
- Fixed a difficulty the place clicking on some interactive objects, corresponding to computer systems or keypads, might trigger Jensen to unholster his weapon.
- Fixed a difficulty the place some customers needed to create a brand new Windows account to have the ability to begin the sport.
- Fixed a crash when loading a savegame.
- Fixed a difficulty the place SSAO might introduce some graphical artifacts.
- Fixed a difficulty in Breach the place the Booster Pack open button wouldn’t be proven, regardless that the person had Booster Packs to open.
- Fixed points with the dialogue choice wheel.
DirectX 12 modifications embody stability, efficiency and a “major improvement” to loading occasions. Users can now additionally toggle DX12 from the launcher window or Display choice inside the sport,
Eidos stated since there’s aren’t any visible or gameplay variations between the DirectX variations supported, if gamers run into points utilizing DX12, flip it off. Also, at current, the sport solely helps single GPU on DX12, however numerous modifications have been made to DX12 for multi-GPUs.
The developer expects the patch to enhance issues for everybody, but when bother arises, the beta for construct v1.9_build582.1 can be utilized to change again to earlier model.