A brand new set of Capcom Pro Tour-themed content material for Street Fighter 5 shall be made obtainable beginning in the present day, and like final yr, gross sales of the DLC will assist the circuit and add to the Capcom Cup prize pool.
The Capcom Pro-Tour 2017 content material for Street Fighter 5 comes with a brand new stage and costumes. This yr, there can even be a Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass on provide.
Those who buy the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass will have the ability to take part in new in-game occasions, beginning in June. These occasions embody finishing on-line targets corresponding to profitable Ranked Matches to redeem Fight Money.
Also included within the bundle, are all CPT costumes, a brand new stage, plus two titles, PlayStation Four unique CPT-themed colour for all 28 characters and the aforementioned month-to-month in-game targets that reward Fight Money.
Players can even buy the in-game objects individually. Pricing and content material is listed beneath.
Capcom Pro Tour Costumes
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ryu Formal Wear — $5.99/€5.99
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ken Formal Wear — $5.99/€5.99
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Champion’s Choice Costume — $5.99/€5.99
- Capcom Pro Tour Stage — $9.99/€9.99
Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass — $24.99/€24.99
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ryu Formal Wear
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ken Formal Wear
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Champion’s Choice Costume
- Capcom Pro Tour Stage
- One unique CPT-themed colour possibility for all 28 characters (PlayStation Four-exclusive) (see picture of Kolin and Akuma)
- Two Titles: “Capcom Cup 2017” and “Capcom Pro Tour 2017”
The content material shall be taken off on the finish of November, simply earlier than Capcom Cup 2017.
30% of the income from the DLC will go towards the Capcom Cup 2017 prize pool, and an extra 50% of the income is invested into Capcom Pro Tour manufacturing. In all, 80% of income from the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 content material will assist the occasion.
Capcom additionally contributes a portion of its sponsorship, advert income, and merchandise gross sales into the each the tour and prize pool. You can look over the CPT 2017 schedule by means of the official web site.
Last yr, Capcom Cup 2016 winner Du “NuckleDu” Dang took dwelling over $230,00zero.