Call of Duty returns to tug annual gross sales figures again to one thing approaching respectability – hopefully.
New and upcoming video video games for the week of October 31 – November 6.
Tuesday, November 1
- Atari Flashback Classics vol. 1 (Xbox One)
- Atari Flashback Classics vol. 2 (Xbox One)
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction (PS3, PS4)
- Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
- Earth’s Dawn (PS4)
- Honor and Duty: Arcade Edition (PS4)
- Owlboy (PC)
- Ronin (PS4)
- Seraph (PS4)
- Steam World Collection (PS4)
- Super Dungeon Bros (Mac, PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Tumblestone (PS4)
- Wick (PS4)
Thursday, November three
- Twisted Fusion (Wii U)
Friday, November four
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
- Football Manager 2017 (Linux, Mac, PC)
- Grand Prix Rock ‘n’ Racing (PS4)
- Mario Party: Star Rush (3DS)
- O! My Genesis VR (PSVR)
Ah sure – it’s time for the annual Call of Duty launch. The Infinite Warfare reveal was controversial, with offended Internet pushback in opposition to its science fiction leanings, and Battlefield benefited from its incidental step within the different chronological route. But that is Call of Duty, and offended Internet pushback often simply means it breaks one other leisure gross sales report. So we’ll see the way it works out.
Not a lot else dares to problem the juggernaut however North Americans can pay money for the most recent Mario Party, a brief wait after the remainder of the world, and over in Europe Football Manager 2017 will eat plenty of lives.
Looking additional forward? Check out our full list of 2016 release dates.
As at all times, PlayStation Store launch dates might differ relying on area.