Oh don’t faux you don’t know what’s popping out this week. Clearly all the opposite publishers do.
New and upcoming video video games for the week of October 17 – 23.
Monday, October 17
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope early entry (PC)
Tuesday, October 18
- Battlefield 1 (PC, PS4, Xbox One – Early Enlisters Edition)
- Batman: Return to Arkham (PS4, Xbox One)
- The Jackbox Party Pack three (Android, Mac, PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Lego Harry Potter Collection (PS4)
- Eagle Flight (Oculus Rift)
- The Bug Butcher (PS4)
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky (PS4, Vita)
- HoPiKo (Vita)
- Mordheim: City of the Damned (PS4, Xbox One)
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (3DS)
- SportsBarVR (PSVR)
- Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (Vita)
Thursday, October 20
- Battalion Commander (Vita)
- The Keeper of four Elements (Vita)
- Pirate Pop Plus (3DS, Wii U)
- Pixel Gear (PSVR)
- Steamworld Collection (Wii U)
Friday, October 21
Battlefield 1 is that this week’s headliner, making its debut after a marketing campaign that has not often missed a beat since reveal – presumably with some help from Call of Duty’s combined reception this 12 months. The solely bitter word is no one understands what within the heck’s occurring with the discharge date. Some folks bought to play final week, some folks get to play on Tuesday (and even Monday, should you’re in Australia or surrounds), and the remainder of us have to attend until Friday. Sure EA, no matter.
PC players are in for a busy week what with that and likewise Civilization 6, which is at all times a giant deal. On consoles, should you’re into new-gen re-releases there are a few decisions – Batman: Return to Arkham and LEGO Harry Potter Collection.
Off the primary platforms, there are a few new VR releases and a few Vita, 3DS and Wii U stuff. Oh and The Jackbox Party Collection three is popping out on all types of issues; these are usually time.
Looking additional forward? Check out our full list of 2016 release dates.
As at all times, PlayStation Store launch dates might range relying on area.