Saber Interactive’s NBA Playgrounds, which may be very clearly impressed by NBA Jam, releases subsequent week.
The sport has been marketed most closely on Switch, however it’s additionally coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One on May 9. It’ll price $19.99, and will likely be a digital solely launch. The Switch model will likely be a 7.4GB file, so that you would possibly need to put money into an even bigger SD card for those who haven’t already.
The launch press launch additionally outlines a few of the sport’s options:
- Up your Game! Features a development system to unlock actual NBA gamers. Uncover new strikes for every participant as you improve their expertise.
- Tournaments and Online Play. Play solo, with buddies in native and on-line multiplayer, or towards the world in on-line tournaments.
- Lottery Pick System. The lottery choose system introduces a brand new twist to the sport by rewarding nice play with distinctive rewards.
- Massive Roster of NBA Superstars. Current and retired ballers from all of the official NBA groups will likely be obtainable at launch. Hundreds extra NBA superstars will likely be added post-launch.
- Over-the-top Moves. Timing is essential, whether or not you’re capturing Three-pointers, pulling off main dunks, exhibiting off your finger-roll sport, or defying analytics and profitable with lengthy 2-pointers.
The sport will function 30 NBA groups to select from.