Horizon Zero Dawn’s newest patch provides a few welcome options, and brings some goo ol’ bug fixes.
Horizon Zero Dawn developer Guerrilla Games continues to work on offering post-launch assist for the acclaimed sport, including fan-requested options and fixing bugs.
Patch 1.13 was launched this week, and it brings two new options followers have been asking for. The first is assist for background music playback that permits anybody to play their very own music whereas in-game.
The different, extra gameplay-related tweak is that you just’re now in a position to drop treasure chests that comprise objects you don’t need. There are additionally some fixes for bugs that halted development, in addition to others that precipitated the sport to crash.
Find all of the notes beneath, although beware they could comprise spoilers:
- Added assist for background music playback.
- Added the power to drop treasure chests.
- Fixed a problem in “The Point of the Spear” the place some gamers may escape the search space and get caught right here, blocking development of this quest.
- Fixed a problem in “A Seeker at the Gates” the place some gamers may get caught behind the gates to All-Mother Mountain.
- Fixed a problem in “The City of the Sun” the place some gamers have been in a position to exit Olin’s basement throughout the ‘Investigate Olin’s Secret Workshop’ goal.
- Fixed a problem in “The Grave-Hoard” the place the target wouldn’t replace when some gamers quick traveled away after activating the Holo Projector.
- Fixed a problem in “Deep Secrets of the Earth” the place some gamers may keep away from triggering a cutscene, ensuing within the quest not progressing.
- Fixed a problem in “Fatal Inheritance” the place speaking to Ranaman after liberating Daradi would trigger Daradi to vanish for some gamers.
- Fixed a problem in “Hammer and Steel” the place for some gamers the search goal wouldn’t replace after gathering all 9 Behemoth Cables.
- Fixed a problem in Cauldron Xi the place some gamers may keep away from triggering a cutscene, ensuing within the quest not progressing.
- Fixed a problem in “The Point of the Spear” the place the target ‘Meet Rost at the North Gate’ would all the time be marked as failed for some gamers within the goal log.
- Fixed a problem in “The Point of the Spear” the place the repair for duplicate spears launched in Patch 1.12 wouldn’t resolve the problem for some participant in the event that they already completed “In her Mother’s Footsteps”.
- Fixed a problem after “The Proving” for sure gamers the place Aloy wouldn’t retrieve her Focus after visiting Rost. • Fixed a problem the place some gamers may completely lose the Tearblaster of their playthrough after promoting it at a service provider. The Tearblaster will now be out there to buy from sure retailers after finishing ‘Hunter’s Blind’.
- Fixed a problem the place a pile of Ancient Debris gave the impression to be situated underground for sure gamers.
- Fixed a problem the place some gamers weren’t in a position to decide up their loot when it was dropped in water.
- Fixed a problem within the “Gatelands” Bandit Camp the place some gamers may get caught in a rock after performing a ‘Strike from below’. • Fixed a problem when sure gamers would attempt to mount throughout Aloy’s falling animation, inflicting Aloy to drift in midair.
- Fixed numerous miscellaneous crashes.