Ghost Recon: Wildlands has simply acquired a patch on PC that got here with a number of bug fixes, and one very welcome addition.
Ubisoft has deployed a patch to the PC model of Ghost Recon: Wildlands moments in the past.
Update three.5 clocks in at a bit over 6GB. The greatest new characteristic needs to be the flexibility to name for assist while you go down, which has been curiously lacking since launch.
See the patch notes under:
- Players can request for assist now whereas in down state.
- Fixed the quick journey icon not being displayed on the tacmap when utilizing a Steam Controller.
- Fixed a problem the place the display screen would flicker when exiting the car whereas utilizing the Tobii Eye monitoring machine.
- Fixed a problem the place the sport language was not mechanically set if the Arabic language was set because the title’s language, from the Steam shopper.
- Fixed a problem the place the sport would present an incorrect show decision within the Video menu if ALT+TAB was used throughout the affirmation pop-up message.
- Fixed a problem the place the grey display screen when the character is downed was displayed in NVIDIA Ansel.
- Fixed a problem the place the 360 screenshot in Ansel had visible corruption if Ansel was used whereas the Night Vision was activated.
- Fixed a problem the place the Weapon Fanatic achievement was not awarded if the weapon pack merchandise was purchased from the in sport retailer
- Fixed and concern the place the display screen would flicker when utilizing nitro enhance whereas being detected.
Ubisoft didn’t say if and when these fixes might be made to the console variations, although I don’t think about the decision for assist characteristic will stay unique to PC perpetually.