Each week a brand new treasure map resulting in a secret Battle Star is hidden someplace across the Fortnite map. These maps aren’t all the time straightforward to decipher, however to provide you a serving to hand with the precise spot, right here’s the place to seek out the Pleasant Park treasure map location in Fortnite.
There are solely a pair extra days to finish this problem earlier than the Fortnite Season 5 start date, so be fast!
Fortnite: Pleasant Park Treasure Map location – Follow the treasure map present in Pleasant Park:
This week’s treasure map is definitely one of many simpler to work out ones we’ve had – particularly in comparison with the Greasy Grove one final week.
It appears to be like like this, a set of related black strains with a marked location within the backside proper nook:
If you examine the treasure map to Tilted Towers on the traditional Fortnite map, you’ll see that the strains match up properly with the principle roads. Follow the cross and also you’ll see that it marks a hill to the southeast of the town because the Battle Star location for this week.
Here’s a clearer screenshot of the place it’s important to go:
It’s simply accessible straight from the Battle Bus, and even for those who fancy stocking up on gear in Tilted Towers earlier than you make your approach there.
Seeking out the hidden Battle Star earns you 10 in the direction of your Battle Pass progress, and chalks off one in every of your challenges for the week. If you full 4 out of the seven, you’ll get 5k bonus XP. Complete all seven, and also you’ll be one step nearer to acquiring the coveted Blockbuster pores and skin.
For extra on each problem in Fortnite Season 4, take a look at our guides under:
- Week 10 Challenges: Search Between Movie Titles, Skydive Through Floating Rings
- Week 9 Challenges: Visit the Center of Named Locations, Follow the Treasure Map found in Haunted Hills
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, extra
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, extra
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, extra
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, extra
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, extra
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, extra