Blizzard is experimenting with some huge adjustments to Overwatch’s characters, and the primary of those can be found now within the PTR.
Overwatch developer Blizzard revealed just lately that it wants to make big changes to hero balance. These so referred to as experimental adjustments might not make it into the dwell sport, however the studio stated public check area (PTR) gamers would begin seeing them quickly.
Well, the primary of batch has already hit, and it contains changes to D.Va, Soldier: 76, Ana, Mei, Lucio, Zarya, and even Torbjörn. We’ll listing all of them under, however there are two different huge adjustments that have an effect on all heroes Blizzard additionally talked about.
First, dealing harm to non-players, comparable to turrets and teleporters, will now not cost your final. In addition, final prices have been elevated throughout the board by 25 p.c.
You can discover the complete listing of adjustments under:
- Mech well being elevated to 200 (previously 100). Armor stays at 400
- Movement velocity whereas firing has been elevated by 25%
- Pulse Rifle:
- Bullet harm elevated from 17 to 20
- Maximum bullet unfold Increased from 2.2 to 2.four
- Nano Boost: No longer will increase transfer velocity
- Blizzard: Ultimate value has been elevated by 15%
- Amp It Up: Healing-per-second has been decreased by 10%
- Particle Barrier: Power gained from obstacles decreased by 20%
- Projected Barrier: Power gained from obstacles decreased by 20%
- Scrap is now robotically generated over time
- The quantity of scrap collected from a fallen enemy has been decreased by 40%
- Forge Hammer:
- Swing velocity elevated by 25%
- Damage decreased by 27%