Final Fantasy 15 goes to have plenty of DLC, each free and premium. Here’s the primary batch.
Final Fantasy 15‘s first DLC has been detailed by Square Enix Japan, and it’s all a bit complicated so bear with us.
First up, Gematsu studies, there’s going to be a free replace which provides a brand new sport plus mode to Final Fantasy 15, together with “social networking site-like picture frames” on your pictures, which may be shared socially.
Now as for the DLC, it is available in two flavours – one free, and one for Final Fantasy 15 Season Pass holders. Both include gadgets that received’t unlock till a carnival occasion in January.
The free model of the Final Fantasy 15 Holiday Pack incorporates:
- Level Stopper
- Annihilation Victory Song
- Moogle Chocobo Carnival T-Shirt Costume (Noctis-only, accessible after January replace)
- Limited Time Carnival Ticket
The premium Final Fantasy 15 Holiday Pack, issued to season cross holders, provides the next to the free gadgets:
- Protection Ring
- Command Booster (Noctis-only)
- Phantom Booster (Noctis-only)
- Instant Kill Victory Song
- Battle Technique Victory Song
- Fortuitous Key
- Stamina Anchor (Noctis-only)
- Carnival Style Costume (Noctis-only, accessible after January replace)
- Picture Frames (Holiday Pack Limited Edition, accessible after January replace)
- Limited Time Carnival Ticket+
Weirdly, Square Enix stated that the 2 totally different carnival tickets are precisely the identical, regardless of having totally different names. Hit the supply hyperlink for some photographs; the pack releases December 22 in Japan however has not been dated for the west as of publication time.
Just for the report, whereas this can be Final Fantasy 15’s first DLC pack, it’s not Final Fantasy 15’s first story DLC, which brings back Gilgamesh and adds new locations.
The Final Fantasy 15 Season Pass covers 4 story chapters, every specializing in one member of the squad. And apparently a bunch of goodies, too.