Diablo 3’s 19th season — the primary after the reveal of Diablo 4 — starts on Friday, Nov. 22, at eight p.m. EDT. Season 19 gives gamers a relentless buff known as Pandemonium for the following three months. This season additionally provides some new units for the Crusader and Monk courses.
Pandemonium seasonal buff
Season 19’s new seasonal buff is Pandemonium. Pandemonium facilities round getting enemy multi-kills — numerous kills in a brief window of time. In addition to the same old burst of velocity and expertise gamers get for slaying a number of demons directly, there at the moment are unusual assaults that spawn in as effectively.
At 15 kills, exploding chickens chase down enemy demons, and at 200 kills, treasure chests fall from the sky. There’s even a bonus for 1,000 kills in a brief period of time, though even the patch notes gained’t say what the impact is.
New seasonal rewards
There are beauty rewards for competing this season as effectively. The demonic horse and snowy profile body are again from season seven. But there are additionally two new rewards. Players who full each Diablo 3 problem in season 19 can choose up the Valor Portrait Frame and the Angelic Treasure Goblin pet.
These cosmetics are everlasting upgrades on your account.
New units, stability modifications, and bug fixes
Every new Diablo season comes with a number of stability modifications and bug fixes, all of which you’ll see within the patch notes under. But season 19 provides new set gadgets for the Crusader and Monk courses.
For the Crusader, the brand new Aegis of Valor focuses on the Fist of the Heavens potential. The Monk’s new set — Patterns of Justice — focuses on Sweeping Wind and Tempest Rush. Both of those new units can be found this season, with new units for the opposite Diablo 3 courses coming in future seasons.
Check out the complete patch notes for each patches under.
Note: All modifications apply to all variations of Diablo III, together with PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC until in any other case indicated.
Diablo Three patch 2.6.7 — Full patch notes
- Greater Rift Keystones at the moment are topic to hoover pick-up
- A observe concerning the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has been added to the Options -> Privacy menu, clearly stating we don’t promote account data. For extra data concerning the CCPA, please see here (Console Only).
- Developer Note: One of the most important items of suggestions from Season 18’s buff was that the Triune bonus didn’t stick together with your character whilst you adventured. With Season 19, we’ve altered course in addition to upped the ante by experimenting with new mechanics so as to add a component of each chaos and energy to the battlefield. It ought to really feel a bit like Pandemonium, and it could be a consideration whether or not or not you need to reset your whole kill streak for a specific killstreak bonus versus constantly preserve the general impact (particularly as the best degree killstreak rewards shall be more durable to leverage in conditions like Greater Rifts). Killstreaks with greater kill rely necessities are extra highly effective, and we’re wanting ahead to seeing what gamers consider and do with them!
- The buff for Season 19, the Season of Eternal Conflict, has been added
- For the length of the Season, all gamers could have a stacking buff that that persists so long as you will have hit or killed a monster inside the final 5 seconds
- Each stack provides .05 motion velocity and .1% bonus injury. This bonus caps at 50% motion and 100% injury (1000 stacks)
- In addition, after reaching a sure variety of kills in a row, an influence is unleashed, dealing an quantity of scaling injury based mostly on participant degree and problem or Greater Rift degree:
- 15 Kills: Exploding Chickens search and destroy
- 30 Kills: A large Frost Nova freezes enemies
- 50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky
- 100 Kills: Five huge vitality twisters are unleashed
- 150 Kills: Dark Geysers kind beneath enemies
- 200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky
- 300 Kills: A hoop of fireside engulfs all the pieces
- 400 Kills: Meteors hail from above
- 500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to battle on your trigger
- Angels ought to now not one-shot Rift Guardians.
- 1000 Kills: ???
- Powers are tracked at a gaggle degree; this implies just one energy might be lively in play at a time, whatever the variety of gamers in a gaggle
- Two new Seasonal rewards can be found for gamers who absolutely full the Season 19 Journey: the Valor Portrait Frame and the Angelic Treasure Goblin pet
- Lilith’s Embrace: This unique pair of beauty wings at the moment are accessible for all gamers who bought a Virtual Ticket. Hail Lilith. (PC Only)
- Developer Note: With Patch 2.6.7, we’re starting to roll out new class units for each class in Diablo III. For the Season of Valor, we’re specializing in the 2 courses that embody the Light and wield some type of Holy elemental injury: Crusader and Monk. You’ll additionally discover a handful of retuned or newly added Legendary powers meant to synergize with the brand new class units. We did quite a lot of group analysis into which expertise had been most requested by gamers in addition to most underrepresented in present builds, and we hope you’re as excited as we’re for these new gameplay choices. The different class units shall be coming in later patches, so in case your class isn’t represented this time round, fret not—they’re coming in a future patch!
- You’ll additionally discover a big variety of Barbarian merchandise modifications on this patch. While the Barbarian class set shall be coming at a later date, now we have very a lot heard the War Cry from our devoted Barbarian group and carried out a lot of modifications closely impressed by extraordinarily thorough suggestions. While not each suggestion has been taken at a 1:1 parity, the considerate evaluation helped information us to modifications we may implement on this patch. Thanks very a lot to the group members who expressed their considerations in a respectful, constructive method. It’s very useful, and we enormously recognize the thought and energy that went into making your voices heard!
- New Crusader Set: Aegis of Valor
- 2-Piece Bonus:
The charged bolts from Fist of the Heavens has an opportunity to solid one other Fist of the HeavensAttacking with Fist of the Heavens empowers you, permitting Heaven’s Fury to deal 100% elevated injury for five seconds. Stacks as much as Three instances (multiplicative).
- 4-Piece Bonus: Hitting with Fist of the Heavens generates 5 Wrath and reduces injury taken by 1% for five seconds. Stacks as much as 50 instances
- 6-Piece Bonus: Increase the injury of Fist of the Heavens and Heaven’s Fury by
- Developer’s Note: Thank you a lot on your thorough suggestions and testing on the two.6.7 PTR! We determined so as to add Heaven’s Fury to the combination based mostly on common request in addition to as a result of we agree that it matches the theme and provides extra gameplay complexity. There can also be nonetheless room for tweaks and extra iteration sooner or later, and we’re glad we had been in a position to introduce a set so a lot of you’re excited to make use of!
- New Monk Set: Patterns of Justice
- 2-Piece Bonus: Sweeping Wind good points the impact of each rune and motion velocity is elevated by 5% for every stack of Sweeping Wind.
- 4-Piece Bonus:
Each enemy inside Sweeping Wind will increase your motion velocity by 5%. Stacks as much as 10 instances.Attacking with Tempest Rush reduces your injury taken by 50% and will increase Spirit Regeneration by 50.
- 6-Piece Bonus: Hitting with Tempest Rush whereas Sweeping Wind is lively will briefly enhance the scale of Sweeping Wind after hitting over 30 instances inside a brief interval. Sweeping Wind injury is elevated by
- Developer’s Note: Thank you a lot on your thorough suggestions and testing on the two.6.7 PTR! We heard Monk requests for extra injury discount and to raised combine Tempest Rush as a talent. We hope the consequence makes for a extra survivable and fascinating construct that also captures that rush of Holy Justice sweeping by means of crowds of dastardly demons.
- Fist of the Heavens has a
[45-60%]100% likelihood to be solid twice.
Additional Legendary Power: Increases the injury of Fist of the Heavens by
[200-250%][800-1000%]. Eye of the Storm
New Legendary Power: When Sweeping Wind hits precisely 1 enemy, its injury is elevated by 100%.
- Developer’s Note: With the redesign of Patterns of Justice, there was much less want for this merchandise’s introduction. We’ve eliminated it for now and will take into account including it (or presumably a distinct Legendary energy) at a later date.
- Vengeful Wind
- Increases the utmost stack rely of Sweeping Wind by
Additional Legendary Power: Increases the injury of Sweeping Wind by
- Won Khim Lau
- New Legendary Power: Hitting with Tempest Rush will activate Cyclone Strike, and each expertise deal [500-600%] elevated injury.
- Chantodo’s Resolve
- The scaled assault velocity injury bonus to Wave of Destruction has been lowered
- Developer Note: This is a reactive adjustment from an earlier change to how Wave of Destruction receives a bonus from Attack Speed. The buff that resulted from that change was greater than we anticipated, so we’re reigning it in.
- Wrath of the Wastes
- 6-Piece Bonus: The injury bonus now additionally applies to Rend
Additional Legendary Power: Increases the injury of Rend by [150-200%]
- Developer Note: While we had been very proud of how a lot better Barbarians are performing, we’re involved we could have overshot it. By eradicating only one silo’d addition, we will observe how the category efficiency goes for Season 19 and take into account re-adding this alteration sooner or later. Remember we nonetheless have a patch developing the place Barb shall be one of many targeted courses, so there shall be loads of time to revisit if vital!
- Ambo’s Pride
- New Legendary Power: Attacking with Whirlwind additionally applies Rend and the entire injury of Rend is dealt over 1 second
Hammer of the Ancients has a [25-30%] likelihood to summon an Ancient for 20 seconds
- New Legendary Power: While each Wrath of the Berserker and Call of the Ancients are lively, Hammer of the Ancients offers [200-250%] extra injury.
- Fjord Cutter
You are surrounded by a Chilling Aura when attacking.
- New Legendary Power: Seismic Slam assaults 50% quicker and in addition offers 100-150% elevated injury towards Slowed or Chilled enemies
- Bracers of Destruction
- Seismic Slam offers [400-500%] elevated injury to the primary
510 enemies it hits.
- Fury of the Ancients
- Call of the Ancients good points the impact of the Ancients’ Fury rune and your Ancients assault 100% quicker
- Bone Ringer
- Now has a cap of 60 stacks.
- Developer Note: We by no means meant for this merchandise for use in a method the place you farm stacks for an egregious period of time (5+ minutes) after which watch all their well being disappear in lower than a second. It’s not an enticing model of gameplay, and we don’t need that have to be one of the simplest ways to play the Necromancer.
- Legacy of Dreams
- This gem is now extra more likely to drop from a Greater Rift Guardian
- Blighter’s Poison Tentacles’ Area of Effect now hits much less ceaselessly, however at greater injury, when attacking gamers
- Fixed a problem the place sure merchandise bonuses (resembling from the merchandise Deathwish) would persist between altering kinds to/from Archon
- Developer’s Note: Just a few patches in the past, we said we had been going to proceed to watch Bazooka Wizard to see its efficiency over time. Back then, we thought it will require a excessive degree of talent to execute that will make it comparatively much less utilized as a tough, however rewarding, gameplay choice. That hasn’t been the case, as many really feel it’s too obligatory. In the context of this and different modifications (like Bone Ringer and Chantodo’s), we expect it is smart to make this alteration now.
- Fixed a problem the place casting Restless Giant would trigger the 200% bodily bonus injury to fail to use when the Gargantuan enraged
- Squirt’s Necklace
- Fixed a problem the place some floor results had been inflicting the Squirt’s Necklace buff to fall off regardless of being shielded
Diablo Three patch 2.6.7A — Full patch notes
- Now will increase the injury of Rend by [100-150%]
- Developer’s Note: As we’ve indicated in discussion board posts, we overshot on Lamentation’s authentic implementation in the course of the 2.6.7 PTR. However, we additionally very a lot undershot the general stability of Rend/Whirlwind’s changes by eradicating this bonus utterly. After studying a ton of your suggestions and finishing our personal inside testing, we’ve settled on a center floor we imagine reaches the stability degree we had been capturing for.
- Shield of Fury
- The good thing about this merchandise now stacks as much as a cap of 20
- Developer’s Note: As a lot of you famous popping out of our 2.6.7 replace, we additionally overshot on Crusader with the reside patch. We like to see Crusader performing a lot better with it’s new set, and this cover ought to rein in injury to a extra cheap degree
- Wave of Force (Arcane Attunement)
- Stacks of Arcane Attunement at the moment are eliminated upon coming into a Greater Rift (PC Only)
- Note: This change shall be coming to Console in a future patch.
- Patterns of Justice
- Fixed a problem the place the Tempest Rush Flurry rune assault didn’t profit from the 6-Piece bonus when cancelling Tempest Rush (PC Only)
- Developer’s Note: We had been unable to resolve this for two.6.7a for Console; nevertheless, it’s slated to be fastened on Console in a future patch.
- Fjord Cutter
- Fixed a problem the place Fjord Cutter was rising all injury to slowed or chilled enemies as a substitute of simply Seismic Slam injury
- Won Khim Lau
- Fixed a bug the place Epiphany would set off teleporting whereas channeling Tempest Rush (Electric Field) when Won Khim Lau was outfitted