Bungie put out a brand new Destiny 2: Forsaken hotfix earlier than the week is over.
Hotfix 126.96.36.199 rolled out yesterday for all Destiny 2: Forsaken gamers. The replace fixes just a few bugs, but additionally makes adjustments to a few of the issues reported by gamers since launch.
The largest change is a simplification of step one within the Ace of Spades Exotic quest (Cayde’s Will). Previously, gamers wanted to kill 5 invaders in Gambit utilizing hand cannons to advance to the subsequent step. Now, this will also be performed by killing common enemies in Gambit.
In the Blind Well, Forsaken’s horde mode accessible to gamers within the Dreaming City, an exploit made it simpler for house owners of Telesto to undergo the assorted rounds. This has now been mounted.
The Dreaming City and its actions additionally noticed a few adjustments within the hotfix. First, the Offering to the Oracle merchandise has been moved to Pursuits as an alternative of consumables. The Dreaming City weekly problem will now additionally require two weekly bounty completions.
Check out the total set of notes under:
- Fixed a difficulty the place Barons have been offering Legendary rewards outdoors of Heroic adventures
- Barons in Heroic adventures now reward one assured Legendary per day
- Subsequent kills grant Legendary rewards at a lowered charge
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers can get caught with the Origin Story or the Last Dance weapons in the event that they use the character degree enhance after acquiring them in Homecoming
- Fixed a difficulty the place BrayTech Legendary Scout Rifle dismantled into Mod Components
- The Offering to the Oracle now kinds to the Pursuits bucket, slightly than Consumables
- Removed the weekly bounty that required gamers to redeem an Offering for the Oracle
- The Dreaming City weekly problem now requires solely two weekly bounty completions
- Fixed a difficulty the place some enemies would improperly spawn chests after being killed
- Players can now not receive Dreaming City rewards when repeating the mission “Awakening”
- Fixed a difficulty the place Telesto might be used to speed up development of targets within the Blind Well
- Players could now progress the “Cayde’s Will” quest step by defeating both invaders or common enemies with Hand Cannons
- Turned off rejoin performance in Gambit
For all the pieces else you have to know in regards to the enlargement, hit up our Destiny 2: Forsaken guide. You’ll discover loads of recommendations on attain the Power degree cap, the perfect methods of tackling Dreaming City challenges, a Last Wish raid information and extra.