Ben Starr has actually won the Best Lead Performer reward for his function in bringing Final Fantasy 16 lead character Clive Rosfield to life at the Golden Joystick Awards 2023 powered by Intel.
Starr’s Eikonic efficiency as the firstborn kid of the Archduke of Rosaria saw him defeat the competitors from the singing skill adding to Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and extra. Check out the complete Golden Joystick Award 2023 nominees listed below:
- Ben Starr – Clive Rosfield in Final Fantasy 16 (Winner)
- Yuri Lowenthal – Peter Parker in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
- Cameron Monaghan – Cal Kestis in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- Ilkka Villi and Matthew Porretta – Alan Wake in Alan Wake 2
- Nadji Jeter – Miles Morales in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
- Ellise Chappell – Kathy Johanson in Deliver Us Mars
- Melanie Liburd – Saga Anderson in Alan Wake 2
Clive Rosfield’s trip in Final Fantasy 16 given Starr with lots to sink his teeth right into. Eventually established on the course of vengeance after enduring a reducing dishonesty, Rosfield is after that scooped right into something much larger as the risks just grow and larger. Starr’s seriously gravitas plainly reverberated with several that clicked with Final Fantasy 16’s pulsating highs and squashing lows – as the fanfic that Starr’s been reading plainly vouches for.
While we didn’t testimonial that literary works, we did take a look at the game. In our Final Fantasy 16 review, we commend the stars that brought the tale to life, the desire to attempt something brand-new, and a lot more.
“In ditching turn-based combat for combo-heavy melees, Final Fantasy 16 recaptures the spirit of reinvention that the series lends itself to,” we stated. “This new approach to action coalesces with a world you’ll want to explore, and an endearing story which is powerfully executed by its voice cast.”