Battlefield 1 gamers have lots to stay up for in November.
Battlefield 1 developer DICE has outlined its fast roadmap. Here are the details:
- Hardcore servers are coming to Battlefield 1 “soon”, in keeping with a put up on the Battlefield Blog, with extra information to return “in the near future”.
- The Suez map shall be tweaked for Battlefield 1’s Conquest mode, with 5 fairly than three flags. The seize zone across the flags at present labelled A and C shall be shrunk. One armoured car shall be added to every workforce’s base.
- Battlefield 1’s first Battlefest occasion kicks off November 16. Planned actions embody log-in rewards, a livestream, a novel Battlepack revision, neighborhood missions “and much more”, with extra info promised quickly.
- A brand new customized sport referred to as Fog of War will debut throughout Battlefest. It’s a Team Deathmatch mode with no mini-map or soldier identify tags, and restricted visibility on account of fog. It’s the primary official customized sport however presumably not the final.
- Finally, a serious Battlefield 1 replace will roll out someday in November. As effectively as as-yet-undetailed “tweaks and improvements”, it is going to roll out the Rent-a-Server Program and make adjustments to matchmaking and server balancing.
Although the highway map is sadly gentle on concrete dates, it closes with a point out of Giant’s Shadow, a brand new Battlefield 1 map dropping as a free replace in December – so I don’t suppose it’s an excessive amount of of a stretch to imagine we’ll get the remainder of these items in November.