No Man’s Sky has obtained one other small patch on PC.
Ever for the reason that launch of the No Man’s Sky Foundation Update, developer Hello Games has not stopped placing out smaller patches to repair bugs and make the sport higher.
Another a kind of was launched earlier this week, with the headline change being a modification to house battles to extend their measurement variance, and permit for greater battles for gamers to see.
The patch is out now, and also you’ll discover the complete checklist of notes beneath:
- Fixed a bug that will make the participant character small.
- Space battles will now fluctuate in measurement extra and gamers ought to see greater battles.
- Fixed the instantaneous dying loop that might happen in survival mode when you saved with 1 well being and no hazard safety. You will nonetheless be on the verge of dying once you load in, however it received’t occur instantaneously.
- Fix for steam controller not having the ability to warp.
- Removed up, down, left, proper as fast menu navigation keys to permit left handed gamers to maneuver whereas utilizing the short menu.
- Page Up and Page down can now be used to navigate up and down within the fast menu.
- Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu.
- Fixed a problem with redeeming promo ships in survival, which might end result within the ship being spawned above the bottom.
- Fix for lacking ruins underwater which may trigger missions to level to nothing.
- Fixed some uncommon crashes..
Space battles will now fluctuate in measurement extra and gamers ought to see greater battles.
Audio tweaks and fixes
- Added ladder climbing sounds.
- Fixed base constructing prop sounds not enjoying when positioned inside a Freighter.
- Added sound impact for calling Freighters.
- Added sound impact when utilizing communication stations.
- Fixed a problem which may have an effect on ambient sound in Freighters.
- Changed the sound impact when utilizing the Terminus Teleporter.